How to start a leveling guild?

I find that it is becoming increasingly difficult to start up a leveling guild, with the reduced population and the new leveling feature. Not that I'm knocking that, I've found it to be very useful and a neat tool indeed, but when it comes to starting up a guild, how can I hope to compete with that? When there's level 25 guilds out there why take a chance on a level 1? People just don't. Has anyone dealt with this that would like to offer some advice? I can't recruit enough people. My thanks in advance.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

I joined a level 2 leveling guild about 6 months ago, it was level 2 then, its 8 now, its difficult because of the perks and there are a couple other big leveling guilds (who have the perks)

Perks, perks, perks

10+ Year Old Account
    The strategy that I've seen work is to invite anyone and everyone. You want 900+ members in your level 1 guild. People will constantly come and go, but you'll accumulate guild XP and eventually level.

Once you're level 6 and have the XP bonus, most people will stick around while leveling and you'll gain XP at a fairly consistent rate.

That's really about it.

Deleted
    I've actually started my own levelling guild as a way to make money. Just make a macro that invites people from starting zones and other unguilded players. Its hard at first, but it picks up speed as you level. Once you get to lvl5 or so its all easy street from there. Some of the other guild on my server are hitting pop cap, so thats given me a bit of a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin View Post
    I find that it is becoming increasingly difficult to start up a leveling guild, with the reduced population and the new leveling feature. Not that I'm knocking that, I've found it to be very useful and a neat tool indeed, but when it comes to starting up a guild, how can I hope to compete with that? When there's level 25 guilds out there why take a chance on a level 1? People just don't. Has anyone dealt with this that would like to offer some advice? I can't recruit enough people. My thanks in advance.
    Not sure how helpful this advice will be but I'm going to share it anyway! I set up a Raiding/Social guild not to long ago (now disbanded xd) the social aspect was more to help the guild level more than anything. The best thing I found was to just have a couple of people in the guild who are able to invite that just instantly invite any new characters and invite and unguilded they see around. A high majority of the time they will either decline or leave after they find a higher level guild but the numbers/xp helps. Also try and do arena with a full group of guild mates. 2's 3's or 5's, I found this to be a crazy method of getting guild XP and Reputation and at a low rating is very easy to win, the bad part is you don't really gain anything for loses but if you can get a few people in the guild that set up 2's teams it will help to get the guild XP cap each day! The other thing I guess would be to try and offer something a bit unique to people such as events or even a guild quiz, there are plenty of addons that will run a quiz and it gives people a reason to join and stick around even if it means losing a few perks.

Good luck!
    What's up Guys Syiler Here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvL...r9S7buOA_-Vr7Q!
    Guide and Info content Creator for WoW and other MMOs/RPGs