Thread: Hypnotic dust

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Hypnotic dust

What do you do with your hypnotic dust? I just started to do some ore suffle and i was trying to figure out what to do with over 400 hypnotic dust?

Deleted
    I usually sell mine, along with all my other enchanting mats. The way I make gold is to mine > prospect > craft necklaces/rings/other JC stuff, then disenchant them.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well i am selling my enchanting supplies the essences into chest 15+stats and i was just thinking that if i sell the dust if it is better than trying to make them into an enchant just like my essences.

Been turning it all into mats for the enchant scrolls for tomorow
    Into MoP beta, working on new gold blog, watch this space!

Deleted
    I just sell them, because it takes too much time to extend my production line with making enchants. I might make more money, but I doubt it will be more gold/hour and seeing time is limited, I'd rather make 2k in 30 minutes a day then 3k in an hour a day I do on occasion make Embersilk Bags with the dust, as that's fast, easy and sells really well.

When I get about 2000 and none of it has sold much for a week, I put it all up as singles.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    When I get about 2000 and none of it has sold much for a week, I put it all up as singles.
    That's what I do. But blizz is upping the listing price of Hypnotic Dust in 4.3.

Deleted
    I use mine in embersilk bags, any that are left over I try to make a profit with enchanting scrolls, but bags are a lot better price on my server right now.