Sith Warrior Marauder talent trees.

So I decided to play a sith warrior right when I checked out all the other classes, and decided to become a Marauder just shortly after that. But what I have not decided on is the talent tree within the Marauder AC. I have looked at all 3 trees, Annihilation, Carnage, and the shared tree between the Marauder and Juggernaut Rage, and im not to sure what to choose. What I can speculate is that the Rage tree is more of a pvp tree, but I could be wrong. If anyone could give me any insite on what they think is the best damage dealer and survivable class I would be much appreciated. For me, if this helps, I enjoy much bigger crits and hits as well, but I will always look over the best damage dealer and decide from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment is kind of impossible to tell which one truly does more damage, and there is no skill tree that is meant for pvp. Carnage spec is for burst damage, annihilation is for over time dot damage, and rage is kind of a mix between both.

Aright thanks! This was exactly what I was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    At the moment is kind of impossible to tell which one truly does more damage, and there is no skill tree that is meant for pvp. Carnage spec is for burst damage, annihilation is for over time dot damage, and rage is kind of a mix between both.