Gta 4 Drifting HD

If you've forgot about gta 4 you should install it again on your pc and download one of many gfx enhancer mods and all other kinds of mods and play around with the fun euphoria engine.

Like this:

Be sure to watch it in 1080.
    Last edited by Fraiche; 2011-11-28 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you recommend some reliable sites for gta 4 mods? I'd love to just mess around in the city with some cars without having to go through the story. My save was lost a long time ago and I just gave up.

Deleted
    I also am desperate to put mods on etc but I'm totally usnure on how to do it through steam and all guides are strange.

ps that was pretty awesome glad i installed it again yesterday

Deleted
    That drifting is pretty shocking, flicking left and right repeatedly is hardly drifting.

True, hence the "drift" line in the intro. It's hard to balance between doing long elegant drifts and having a car that feels more "real", without manipulating the handling.dat and making the car 20000 kilos or something like that. This line is more about what drift cars are all about, a lot of torque on the backwheels.
    I haven't found a handling.dat line that behaves just like a drift car should and I might never because of how the handling is coded.

How does one go about installing mods on a steam version of the game? if even possible..