Poll: Which font do you like the most?

Help me decide on the best font!

Okay, so some of you might have seen me making a thread yesterday asking for help for a font. (Which is why I'm putting this in the Fun Stuff now because I don't wanna clog Gen OT) I found one, but I found 4 different variations of it. Please help me decide!

First, second, third, or fourth? (First being the one on top and fourth being the one on the bottom)
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-11-28 at 04:42 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

It's kinda important that you tell us what it is for.

I pick the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    It's kinda important that you tell us what it is for.
    It's for a book cover, sorry Fantasy genre.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

second one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It's for a book cover, sorry Fantasy genre.
    Ah, in that case, the 2nd one looks rather nice. Doing a lot of text in that font would be annoying, but just a cover page would look nice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like the second one also, although it's definitely no Comic Sans
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Second one, imo it suits the genre better and just looks the best.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    I kinda like the second one also, although it's definitely no Comic Sans
    Hah

http://comicsanscriminal.com/

Deleted
    Use Trajan or Avenir. Even if it's for a book. Those are the typefaces behind some of the biggest names in Hollywood.
    This is a tip from Fontfeed

Quote Originally Posted by Paperstrips View Post
    Use Trajan or Avenir. Even if it's for a book. Those are the typefaces behind some of the biggest names in Hollywood.
    This is a tip from Fontfeed
    Those fonts are really plain :S

Deleted
    Definitely the third

No Comic Sans or Papyrus?! You're doing it wrong! =P Edit: I just saw that you linked comicsanscriminal... I showed that to my girlfriend (who is a graphic designer) a while ago and she loved it!

OT: Third one!

i like the second, as long as this is just for a cover or something, not the entire book. the font in general is hard to read, which is mildly worse with the crumbling effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I say first or third; the second looks cheesy.