What do you think the most over-played class will be?

Played all four classes Empire-side and just can't dcide what I'll want my main to be at launch. What do you think will be the most played class/classes upon launch?

Definitely Sith Inquisitor, not even a competition.

For Empire, it'll probably be SI > Sith Warrior > BH > Imperial Agent.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    exactly what I was thinking. That's pretty much all I saw on this weekend's beta when I was messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

For Empire, it'll probably be SI > Sith Warrior > BH > Imperial Agent.
    Yes! Im gonna be a hipster with the least popular class!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think on the Republic side its going to be JC > JK>>>>> Trooper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smuggler.

BH is by far my favorite class. I'm happy to hear that it won't be all that common.

I've only played Sorcerer so far but I'm enjoying it so much I'll probably stick with it till I hit 50. Agent or BH next most likely

I hate to say it but SI will be top of the charts >.< I'm playing a sorc and even if 99% of the people are playing it I will still make it my first 50. BH next for me but I think it will be close to SW. IA is last and will be which is a shame because its tons of fun, just not my play style.

As for republic I think it will be more balanced JK might even be more popular than JC

10+ Year Old Account
    SI probably the most basic class we'll see, as far as AC, I'd probably go with SI Sorc. (Which is what i'm playing <.<)

Everyone and their mom's will roll a SI. Is gonna be Ret Pallies from Wotlk all over again /sigh

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first thought was any sort of "Jedi". But my second thought is S.I.

jedi was the first i played, because it's jedi. duh! I quite liked imperial agent (sniper). Curious about smuggler though

if i had to choose from my experiences, it'd be imperial agent.
    Last edited by Wozarib; 2011-11-28 at 06:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    SI/JC, simply because in this "class" there are the mage/priest/rogue archtypes, oh and the can also tank...

I will roll a SS myself, but my main will be a SW(not sure wether to go SJ or SM).

Frankly, i barely saw any SW at all, it was all SI and BH when i was trying pvp.
    And for the IA, i only remember snipers. Cant say i even noticed their other AC.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was on Dromund Kass, I saw soooo many Inquisitors it wasn't even funny.

And for the IA, i only remember snipers. Cant say i even noticed their other AC.
    Ill be an endangered species then , I played the operative and I love it!
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

I agree with everyone else that the SI will be the most popular class. Based on beta feedback in my guild, many people are going to be going Bounty Hunter. It might end up more popular than SW. Imperial Agent will be least played, and I'm seriously considering changing to one.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Leveled my SI Sorcerer to 18 this weekend, in the battlegrounds I saw a healthy mix, actually- most likely due to people trying out new classes before release.

If anything I saw more Bounty Hunters and Warriors than SI/IAs. Everyone is so quick to point out that SI is the most popular classes, Mage and Rogue, when just a few days ago MMO-Champ had an article showing rogues as the least played class in WoW!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Bounty Hunters will be the most played, the so-called "Ret Paladins from Wrath", heavy armor, tanking, healing, and solid, fun to play ranged DPS. Who doesn't like jet packs, missiles, guns and flame throwers? I know BH will be my first Alt.

SI then BH

Deleted
    Jedi Sentinel, dual lightsabers FTW!