Madness of Deathwing (25 HC)

Is Madness of Deathwing even hard on Heroic 25 man? Or are they hiding an extra phase or what?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

It hasn't even been tested yet so what kind of answer are you expecting as to its difficulty? You can read the dungeon journal to see the changes from normal.

Oh I didn't know that it wasn't tested. I thought it was.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

15+ Year Old Account
    Given that the only new thing according to the Dungeon Journal is an extra "Living Bomb"-esc debuff, it's more of dps and healing check than anything else. Given that we only have 3 minutes to kill each tentacle, it's all about managing and maximizing the buffs we get.

I read somewhere that MoD on Heroic was only open to a very select few guilds. dont know the truth in it BUT i dont see why blizz would release 4.3 this tuesday if they have yet to test a fight. Then again Heroics dont usually unlock untill the 2nd week of a patch

There's an extra phase on the end. As he hits 0%, his body splits open and you get to fight the gnome who's been working the controls all along.

Deleted
    if i remember correctly, end boss of any raid is never tested on heroic , not on the wide ptr anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Hæmon View Post
    I read somewhere that MoD on Heroic was only open to a very select few guilds. dont know the truth in it BUT i dont see why blizz would release 4.3 this tuesday if they have yet to test a fight. Then again Heroics dont usually unlock untill the 2nd week of a patch
    sinestra would like a word with you.