Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Meh, I always found playing the rogue was too much time spent blindly firing endlessly into darkness, standing toe to toe with the butcher or Leoric was just a lot of pain waiting to happen.
    The butcher is easy. Just make note of a door near a set of bars before you "pull" him, make sure you don't block that door with any corpses, and then once you open the door to his room, RUN. I suppose there's a bit of a challenge involved in running such that A. He doesn't catch up, and B. He doesn't get stuck on anything and stop following you. Then you just run through the door and quickly close it and stand around shooting arrows through the bars and voila.

Rogue was definitely my favorite class because of the fact that mages and warriors became dogfood against ranged, magic immune enemies, i.e. half of the enemies in Hell on Hell difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The butcher is easy. Just make note of a door near a set of bars before you "pull" him, make sure you don't block that door with any corpses, and then once you open the door to his room, RUN. I suppose there's a bit of a challenge involved in running such that A. He doesn't catch up, and B. He doesn't get stuck on anything and stop following you. Then you just run through the door and quickly close it and stand around shooting arrows through the bars and voila.

Rogue was definitely my favorite class because of the fact that mages and warriors became dogfood against ranged, magic immune enemies, i.e. half of the enemies in Hell on Hell difficulty.
    I never played D1 that way, that is, cheesing the game so I didn't have to actually fight anything.

Also, warriors were OP didn't you hear.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now