Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You guys really make a big deal over something that doesn't really matter.
    exactly. wow, some of the things people complain about. I swear "faction favoritism", "lack of homosexual characters", "lack of chairs to sit in", and stuff like this? why do people complain about such stupid things?

Please don't play SWToR. I'm hoping all the unnecessary qq and trolling doesn't come over to this game. Although I know it's too much to ask. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    As much as I love posting here, I do get turned off from time to time when so many people stumble into a thread and completely miss the point. There is nothing wrong with wanting a solid storyline in an MMORPG, especially when both WoW and ToR are based on very lore rich franchises. Neither game would have gained such large followings if not for the solid fanbase built up by those interested in the ongoing storyline.

So when the quality of the writing in WoW slipped - which can no longer be contested as Blizzard themselves admitted it at the latest Blizzcon - people have every right to be angry. PvE and PvP content isn't the only stuff that attracts people to the game, so please stop pretending as if lore fans and roleplayers do not exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy your "fairness" while I kick back in a Horde-only recliner made from elementium-plated Alliance bones in the ruins of Theramore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    What, did you play pre-cataclysm? lulz
    I did. I played since Vanilla WOW. Other than the Onyxia questline, which the Alliance had the better version with the rescue of Marshal Windsor and all that, care to offer examples in which Horde missed huge chunks of storyline compared to Cataclysm?

Enjoy your "fairness" while I kick back in a Horde-only recliner made from elementium-plated Alliance bones in the ruins of Theramore.
    Thanks! Enjoy your pandas and pokemon battles!

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    exactly. wow, some of the things people complain about. I swear "faction favoritism", "lack of homosexual characters", "lack of chairs to sit in", and stuff like this? why do people complain about such stupid things?
    If this was such a small deal, there wouldn't be six-capped threads about this issue in the General WoW forums, there wouldn't be an apology from the CEO of Blizzard by their appaling behavior in this year's Blizzcon, and there wouldn't be a Dev Watercooler "promising" more quality story for the Alliance in the future.

As I said, I am not personally affected by this. I will be playing SWTOR once it releases. Simply discussing how in a different game, I can get QUALITY story regardless of which side I chose, while Blizzard developers are having their heads stuck in the sand.
    Last edited by corebit; 2011-11-29 at 12:38 AM.

You problem is obvious.

I too played Alliance once and felt that the devs were completely biased.
    So I rerolled Horde, problem solved, now I feel that the developers have zero bias and are just exploring the coolness about factions.

For the Horde!
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!