• Hunter

2 25.00%
  • Death Knight

3 37.50%
  • Warlock

3 37.50%
    Deleted

Question Wich class to role in 4.3?

YES! it is one of these post, the post where I have clue on what I wanna play in my spare time and come to you, the all mighty FORUM! and ask for your guidance. The question is rather simple. I have a

Death Knight
    Hunter
    warlock

I played a Feral druid throughout 4.2 but as I need both my specs for raiding I need a new char to pvp on, the 3 mentioned above is the 3 I have at hand and at 85. I played my hunter a little it got full ruthless but not the good where you need team rating in order to get it. but I feel that hunters are really easy to kill in arenas, but I do very well in battle grounds.

also are hunters just easy to kill or is it clearly a l2p issue from my side?

also a pool if you cannot care to write more than 2 letters

Despite the possibility of being infracted by the MMO-AI for this, I felt the need to point out that the main reason I clicked on this thread was because the title was painfully badly spelled. The post makes sense in and of its own right, but the title alone... Ow.

On topic, however: I'd suggest the DK, if you don't want to do hunter. Go in as Blood, and apparently, even if you're bad at it, you win. Or at least, you'll stall a shit-ton.

Not sure how much the return to 25% healing reductions is going to change that when 4.3 hits, but I still see Blood being a pain in the ass. If arenas, definitely Blood DK. If BGs, huntard.

....Fuck Warlocks.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    Thanks for your point on the topic, and yea now that you mention it, the title is a disgrace, but then again english is not my main, but what about Frost death Knights?

Well out of thoose three, I would defintely pick up a wlock, since they do surpricingly well in arenas (3v3!!!) and even in 5v5.. I you Wanna have a blast in bg's then pick up a dk (Sorry for bad spelling)

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the rules before you post. Threads like this are prohibited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE