Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    I've modded for games before. I've seen amateur modelers create fully animated and detailed models in speed challenges (<3 days). 2 months? Please. With the cash they're rolling in it's bullshit they're giving us this junk for 4.3.
    For mods? Yes, I've worked on some mods myself back in the day actually.
    The thing is, you and I both know that it doesn't go that way in a company like blizzard. They have concepts made which are then discussed and iterated on. First drafts are made that then need to be checked, etc. It just takes a lot more time than just 1 guy working on something.

As for the "hire moar people" argument, there was a blue post about this I think about a year ago. Maybe less, don't really remember and can't really be bothered to look it up (sorry). But yea, it's more complicated than just hiring a few random blokes on the street to do boss models.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Yeah like The Simpsons! Jeez they never change clothes, the cartoonists are so lazy!!!
    but they don't bring a new character that looks exactly like Mo and call him Steve right?!

Quote Originally Posted by jigor187 View Post
    but they don't bring a new character that looks exactly like Mo and call him Steve right?!
    If he was related to Mo, then duh.