Glyph Of Circle of Healing still gonna be top choice??

Is the 30% increase in mana worth it? We run 10 man content so keep in mind the extra "hit" could go to waste most of the time anyway....Just not so sure.

Try it out and see? That's what I'm planning. It's not like we have any good substitutions for it, if we swap it out it'll be to make it cheaper.
    You can do some quick back of the napkin math by looking at your last WoL for the most mana intense fight you have to deal with and doing some figuring out how much extra mana you'd burn with this change. For me, it's been Baeloric, and glyph change will have zero impact on that fight. The most mana intensive raid healing I do is probably Bethtilac, and again I should be fine.

Dragon Soul is a different story. Bring some Dust of Disappearance and play it by ear.

Deleted
    From a 25man guild PoV I see no reason to drop this glyph because of 20% mana increase. It's not exactly expensive before or after the change, I'd rather have the throughput.

Deleted
    In 25-man, I'd keep it for sure.

10-man will probably on a per-fight basis. But again, I don't see on which fight I wouldn't want it.

I don't see gCoH having much of a waste ever in 4.3 even for 10 mans. The fights are all bunched up pretty close for the majority of each encounter.

There is nothing else useful to replace glyph of CoH even with the mana cost increase.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

depends on the need to hit an additional target.
    in 10m, when the raid is only slightly spread and not bunched up (Ragi) you'll probably be better of without the glyph, because whats the point in taking 20% more manacost to overheal?
    but if it's likely that a lot of people are cramped together (fight dependant, favored more in 25m obviously) then take the glyph. it'll be a pure HPS push, and additional intelligent heal, which is always nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you find you need more AoE throughput and have sufficient mana, it will be worth it.

If you don't need more AoE throughput and have sufficient mana, might as well.

If you do need more AoE throughput and don't have sufficient mana, look at your healing "rotation"/ raid/ /gear/ etc.

If you don't need more AoE throughput and don't have sufficient mana, no m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    If you find you need more AoE throughput and have sufficient mana, it will be worth it.

If you don't need more AoE throughput and have sufficient mana, might as well.

If you do need more AoE throughput and don't have sufficient mana, look at your healing "rotation"/ raid/ /gear/ etc.

If you don't need more AoE throughput and don't have sufficient mana, no m8.
    This logic applies to pretty much anything Holy does. Very good advise.

15+ Year Old Account
    The way damage look in DS, I wouldn't drop it even in 10's for most fights. It's as usual raid wide AoE pulses, perfect designed for all healers AoE spells...

Deleted
    What other choices are there?