10+ Year Old Account

4.3 Lock Gear for LFR peeps!

Hey guys! With people posting lock BiS list i decided to post a list of gear that an average joe can get...(i mean lets face it not everyone will get to BiS)

So this LFR LOCK gear set is what you can obtain via running LFR with combination of some Valor Point Vendor gear that i think will be most optimal.

so if LFR is your only hope to ever raid and get gear this is what you can expect to acquire

Two things i wanna mention

1) Gemming/Reforging was done to put u at 16.64% hit so you are less than .5% under hit cap /cheer
    2) Enchants are profession-neutral (i.e. if you are scribe/tailor/bs/jc/etc then you of course would sub your profession enchants over those)

EDIT:

Decided to post an image of what you going to look like

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 02:30 PM ----------

if anyone have other suggestion for substitution of gear i selected i would love to hear it
    Last edited by MrHappy; 2011-11-28 at 02:24 PM.

I'd switch the yellow gems from the haste/hit to the int/haste int is waaaaaay better than any other stat, and just reforge for the hit we'd be missing from the gems. Ill sim it later, but I love the look of the gear set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illisar View Post
    I'd switch the yellow gems from the haste/hit to the int/haste int is waaaaaay better than any other stat, and just reforge for the hit we'd be missing from the gems. Ill sim it later, but I love the look of the gear set.
    Without reforging crit into hit you cannot replace the hit gems as even with this you would STILL be under hitcap so i prefer to keep more crit vs loosing 40-ish haste

and again this is NOT a BiS this is optimal set pre nomrals so I tried to get to hit cap as close as i can w/out sacrificing too much haste/crit

Regem the Haste/Hits to Int/Haste and reforge more crit to Hit. Crit is not better than int...you have no arguement that is anywhere to being correct about your current setup.

That is the wrong trinket. You want the Sbolt Volley Proccing one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Regem the Haste/Hits to Int/Haste and reforge more crit to Hit. Crit is not better than int...you have no arguement that is anywhere to being correct about your current setup.

That is the wrong trinket. You want the Sbolt Volley Proccing one.
    i'll accept the geming input but i'll stick with the haste trinket pretty sure its better

"Pretty sure it's better" based on what? Did you bother to sim it with that gear setup?

Why 4x 384 T13 + 384 shoulders? Should use 4 pieces of 384 tier and use 397 VP piece as off set. Chest, head or legs have most stats so one of those should be 397 (haven't checked secondary stats yet so not sure which one is the best option). Also missing VP boots and boe 397 belt.
    Last edited by Spoiledkid; 2011-11-28 at 11:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who finds it sad that the best coloring of that god awful set is the LFR one?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

The orange set looks pretty chill as well.