Deleted

Charge/intercept macro.

I need a macro that will cast charge on my mouseover unit,unless I already have something targeted.If charge is on cooldown it will do this with intercept
    instead.

Sorry if i'm missing something - But doesn't intercept share a cooldown with charge?

It would be /cast [target=mouseover] charge - Unless, like I said, i'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Sorry if i'm missing something - But doesn't intercept share a cooldown with charge?

It would be /cast [target=mouseover] charge - Unless, like I said, i'm missing something.
    It's dependant on spec. What you've stated is the case if you're an arms warrior. Prot warriors can use both in combat with no shared cooldown due to the Warbringer talent, and fury warriors have them seperate - but charge is only OOC, and you have intercept CD reset move (heroic fury?).

I'm going to presume that you're prot, because you can't do that in arms because of shared CD and you can't do it in fury because of stance requirements. So perhaps this warbringer talent is what you're after? (Borrowed from the Common Warrior Macros thread

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,help][help] Intervene; [@mouseover,harm][@targettarget,harm][] reset=15 Charge,Intercept
    /target [@mouseover,harm][@targettarget,harm]
    /startattack

Deleted
    Thanks for your replies,the above macro will even cast intervene if your target is friendly,it's crazy!