"Random" Computer crashes/Freezes /// KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Hello,

I've had this issue for quite a long time now, and I've spent a lot of time searching through google and on various sites on how to fix or even know what the heck is causing this issue, therefor I've decided to start a thread which so people can assist me if they can.

It's kinda difficult to explain what my issue is, but basicly at random my computer decides to start freezing, like if the set program is crashing (any progress, games, firefox, IE, Calculator .... ) and I am not able to Ctrl, Alt, Delete my way through, it normally persists for a minute and then speeds through everything I've been pressing before that (ie. opens up the Task Manager) and then it continueously freeze and crash afterwards. Sometimes, If I am "lucky" I get a Blue Screen which doens't dissapear until "Hard" shutting down the PC, the error message I get is this:

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

copy pasta from some googling:

The Stop 0×7A message indicates that a page of kernel data was not found in the paging (virtual memory) file and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.
    What could cause this issue? more to the point, how to fix it.

Worth mentioning, I've kinda build my own PC, but I didn't have much knowledge doing so, I got a little help to get the right parts which fits together which inclded me having to buy new RAMs, Motherboard and a CPU, bascily the only thing I didn't change, or wasn't new in my old PC is my Hard drive. surely I could just change my hard drive, but I don't wish to waste money on something that may not work.

I've also checked if all the wiring is correct and checked wether or not each different bit is secure into the board.

I really hope you guys can help. and if there's any questions, don't hessitate to ask, also will be able to take pictures if necerssary.

Thanks! and Help!

Hi!
    This thread got caught in the moderation-filter, so here's a free bump. Sorry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like it could be a problem with the hard disk from that Googling. Did you reformat the disk after changing all that stuff?

Something you could try doing is uninstalling the Hard Disk Drive controllers from Device Manager and immediately rebooting. As it loads it probably recognises the controller and doesn't double check that it isn't the new one. Uninstalling it and rebooting will make it double check that it is the correct driver.
    The controllers on this Vista machine are under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers", I have no idea what they would be called on a Win7, or SATA machine.