Deleted

From 10 to 25 man

Hi.Since LFR tool is going to be 25 man only,and I have only done 10 man raids so far,is there anything in particular I should be aware of?
    My main is a resto shammy,and I realise I will probably have to change my raid frames a bit,right now I am using standard raid frames on
    the left side of the screen,and this doesn't seem like it will work in 25 man.Should I change my UI a bit as well to make place for the raid frames?

There is generally only one thing that makes 25 mans more challenging and this is something 10 man raiding people rarely care to admit - the amount of idiots per square meter doesn't go up liniarly, it goes up exponentially.
    Don't try to argue with idiots. It will bring you down to their level, where they will crush you with their experience.
    Razzoc of Kill Loot Repeat, Sylvanas EU, Mac-How

Quote Originally Posted by n0point View Post
    There is generally only one thing that makes 25 mans more challenging and this is something 10 man raiding people rarely care to admit - the amount of idiots per square meter doesn't go up liniarly, it goes up exponentially.
    Truer words have never been spoken. I didn't do the LFR difficulty on the PTR so I don't know how dumbed down they made the bosses. I'm hoping a LOT because 25s with random idiots unless you're doing premades are going to be rough.
    Alithorne @ Illidan

I changed raid guild leading from 10 to 25. for last 2 month of FL. So true... i just recently went back down to 10 with them and cut like 8 people. We went from doing 2/7 hm prenerf to 3/7 hm post nerf to going back to 10 and 6/7 hm in 2 nights after having not seeing some of the fights. just wish i had went back to 10's earlier since we are missing most of the gear from the back half of FL HM's

To be honest, with the ease of LFR, its going to probably go back to the Vanilla style of "10 people carry the rest". Expect to feel relatively meaningless in the raid.
    Arrows from Afar - A hunter's perspective on LFR raiding

Tweak your graphic settings unless you have one beast of a machine. or don't mind playing with 10ish fps
    Other than that LFR is basically one huge wotlk heroic, don't worry.