Deleted

Fall of Deathwing trailer?

Am I just being stupid and havent seen it or is there not gonna be one? I miss raid trailers :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep an eye on Blizzards Youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldofWarcraft

They will upload it there first.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

They've probably uploaded it already, but as private. All they have to do is flip the switch when they're ready to release it, at which point they'll have already posted about it. Might as well watch the blue tracker.

Yeah, I'd imagine that it's already on the youtube channel. They will probably wait a little later in the day to release it i'm assuming. Or maybe even wait until tomorrow.

Damn I'm waiting for it!
    Hope it will be as awesome as 3.3 trailer was!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Likely they will update it tuesday morning to coincide with the patch going on the downloader.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I was thinking the same thing today normally we get the trailer before the patch but I guess blizzard is waiting til the last moment to show it I am looking forward to it the 4.2 trailer was not as thrilling as it could have been. I hope this one will be better maybe show some lore or foreshadowing about stuff to come. Guess I Will be hitting the refresh button on their youtube page.

Maybe Boub got some extra info about it?