Favorite chapstick?

What is everyone favorite chapstick brand, flavor, or type ( stick, rub on, )
    Personally i enjoy soft lips vanilla

i use kiehl's lip balm.. it's not scented and doesn't have that "i just spread butter on my lips" feeling.. kinda pricey compared to your local drug store brand (chap stick, blistex, softlips), but worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped using any kind of chapstick when I learned that shit is addictive and your lips go to shit if/when you use them to much

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I stopped using any kind of chapstick when I learned that shit is addictive and your lips go to shit if/when you use them to much
    That's 100% false.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Carmex, but the kind in the little tin and not the tube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Bronner's mint, or Yes to Carrots mint. Either brand, I like organic and mint flavored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Imagine if SWTOR had an Endor's moon themed expansion where the Ewoks played a huge role. I could just see it now, the reactions... "This game sucks! Ewoks are stupid!" "I hate these retarded Ewoks! They have no basis in lore!" "I'm quitting because of Ewoks!"

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    When I travel to places where there is actually a normal to high level of humidity, I don't need chapstick. When I'm at home where the air is stupidly dry the majority of the time, I use chapstick. There are different types of chapstick and all it's really meant to do is moisturize (depending on the type you get) and possibly give you sun protection. It's not a drug that your lips become dependent on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that doesn't irritate the skin around my mouth, I have that problem with almost everything. Right now I'm using Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. It's tingly :3
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Just seat me over there with the rest of the Burt's Bees folks.

Deleted
    Labello! idk if its only sold in Holland but it smells so soft and nice!
    though no idea what it exactly smells like ;> but it doesent matter! its gooood

10+ Year Old Account
    I never buy chapstick. Which is stupid, because I need it all the time. Although, I think there is a brand just called Chapstik. I've used that a bit. I think there may also be one called burt's that I've used.

Burt's Bees. honey, mint, and pomegranate are the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larini View Post
    Burt's Bees
    Thats the one!