1. All people, all living things on the world stop, just completely still and when the month is over they will remember nothing about what happened with them while frozen, their bodies are stopped too and when the month is over their bodies continue working again (if there was food in one's stomach and it was in the process of digesting, that would stop too until the month is over) so....complete time stop...
2. Also all machine and vehicles etc would stop working. ( You could start them again however, they would magically start working, don't worry about where the electricity comes from)
3. You are the only one for a month who is still able to live normally etc
4. This means no human interaction etc.
5. You can't travel to other countrys by airplane, you still need a pilot, unless you are one yourself, it's pretty hard. Ofcourse you can go and try, but it still costs time. Just giving you an idea about your possiblities here...
6. Day and night switching would continue normally
7. When the month is over, time is reverted back again to the exact moment it stopped so that the people who get out of the time stop won't have suspicions about the months getting colder/warmer then usual etc. (being stuck in January when it was just December, you get me)
8. You can do whatever you want, just remember, you will still leave traces (fingerprints etc) when time returns to normal, when you robbed a bank or something....they might find you.
What would you do?
Oh and for the smartmouths here: Air won't stop. You can reactivate machines and vehicles if you want, clocks will stand still but the days just go on.