Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #161
    Herald of the Titans zcks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The ass end of nowhere AKA Kansas.
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlakand View Post
    Go to Area 52
    Think you mean area 51, hate to break it to ya but after the government admitted they were using that area of groom lake Nevada for classified military tests back in the late 90's the amount of people monitoring it got so high that they government up & shut it down.
    Nobody is sure where they moved the projects to but all you can find there anymore is abandoned hangers & an abandoned air strip.

    Not even sure I would want to go there because many of the people who formally worked there filed a law suit back in the 90's as well. Many of them had contracted cancer or other diseases due to exposure to toxic chemicals & radiation from the nuclear radiation from the tests they did in that area back in the 60s.


    As for what I would do, I'd probably steal a bunch of sh!t like electronics, TV's, new computer & some money.

    I would probably also use the time to go through the personal info of a bunch of people I hate/dislike for use later.

    Then there are also a decent amount of famous/infamous people I really hate/dislike I would use that info to ruin.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin D View Post
    Hm... a one month period of frozen time, you say? I would take the nap of champions.
    You have a whole month to do whatever the hell you wanted with no repercussions and no one stopping you... and you would take a nap.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  3. #163
    Herald of the Titans zcks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The ass end of nowhere AKA Kansas.
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by darktitan View Post
    hmm, step 1: steal 10,000 dildos, step 2: go to the gigantic city mall in Minnesota, which incidentally, has about 10'000 people in it, step 3: ??? step 4: videotape the confusion when the month is up!
    That is so so wrong, but oh so hilarious.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

  4. #164
    Field Marshal Verrayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    65
    1. Kill every member of the ANC.
    2. Play some golf.
    3. Rob a bank or two. (Not that hard to leave no trace if you've got unlimited time and no camera)
    4. Stock my store room with Petrol, Gas, etc so that I won't have to buy any of that in the near future.
    5. Get all the stuff on my wishlist.
    6. Living off grid is not difficult so I would have a ball!

  5. #165
    If time had completely stopped then the rules 5 and 6 wouldn't work, but anyway only thing anyone could do is to wait for the time to come back. Don't think the time stop like the way it is in comic books and Heroes, because it's wouldn't be nothing like that, everything would just be completely still, you wouldn't be able to move a thing. Although if timefreeze was like in Heroes, then I guess I would steal lot of money from local stores and banks and other buildings...wearing gloves ofc.:P
    What do rogues and noobs have in common?

    -They both pick locks

  6. #166
    Work on my cooking and weightlifting.

    I would take some money from some banks, and hide it.

    Go mess with people I don't like, maybe undress them, put some acid tabs in their mouth, and put them in the middle of a police station.

    Find some hookers and pimps, and exchange their clothes. I wonder if I could find a list of paedophiles and go perform some castrations...

    oh I know, read some books and find a forge and learn how to actually blacksmith, or at least start to learn.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    8. You can do whatever you want, just remember, you will still leave traces (fingerprints etc) when time returns to normal, when you robbed a bank or something....they might find you.
    Still I would steal.

  8. #168
    Mechagnome Lihonessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    667
    Not a single vagina would be safe.

    There, I said it. You can all stop thinking it now.

  9. #169
    Would proboaly want to drive a car around, then steal alot of yummi chocolate. Seems like a great day.

  10. #170
    Rape some hot women.
    Steal expensive stuff, (I am Military I know how to not let fingerprints standing around and with time stopped there are no security cameras)

    Do some pranks, Shave somebodies hair, undress people, dress someone has the opposite gender.

    I would get someone from Place A to place D and put them naked in bed with someone from place Z in X person's house. (It would be random Gender/Age)
    Bad - This is a bad player, he refuses to learn how to play correctly.
    Casual - This is a player that will let everything else take priority over wow.
    Hardcore - This is a player that is fine with putting things on hold while he's on wow.
    Bad/Good - Measure of Skill.
    Casual/Hardcore - Measure of Time

  11. #171
    Steal gold reserves and enough nukes I suppose

  12. #172
    There is a specific list of women who are going to be wondering why they are suddenly sore for no apparent reason.

    Also, rob every mofo'ing bank in the city. No problem getting rid of prints and dna with an entire month on my hands. Hey, I could even find a person I don't like and drag his lifeless body to the bank and put his fingerprints all over the place. Switch around some contracts, make myself a bank account and and deposit a crapload of money on it. Looks like the bank did it. No problem.

    Ah.. I wouldn't have time to be bored.

  13. #173
    Herald of the Titans kailtas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,959
    Unspeakable evil.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

    - Prince Malchezaar

  14. #174
    I'd steal my neighbours little dog and put him in a nice orphanage. They have no idea how to take care of a dog and I hear the poor thing whining all the time
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

  15. #175
    I'd watch all the movies in the cinema's for free... if I know how to operate those damn things

    And I would do stuff that I may not mention in this thread

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellofist View Post
    Inconveniently place rakes in front of everyone so when they come to, they all get rake-face.
    or
    put a party hat on everyone and strategically place synchronized boomboxes everywhere so when they come to it would be one huge party everywhere.
    I like your style.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortezu View Post
    I'd steal my neighbours little dog and put him in a nice orphanage. They have no idea how to take care of a dog and I hear the poor thing whining all the time
    Now im sad Do it anyway

  18. #178
    Elemental Lord Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    8,212
    Well first of all: Shit my pants.

    Secondly, I don't think that time works that way
    I'm such a logical person that I only see how this "time stop" would never work due to lots of things.

    If time stands still, I can't drink, I can't eat etc.
    But if we go all Harry Potter on this and say "MAGIC!" then yeah it might be pretty funny. I'd do terrible things

  19. #179
    Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Demon Realm
    Posts
    2,508
    I would "carefully" steal every single video game system and game i ever wanted, beat the shit out of everyone i ever wanted to beat the shit out of (examples: justin bieber, rap/hip-hop stars), bang every chick i ever wanted to (using a condom of course ) steal a whole bunch of food, then maybe somehow destroy all guns and explosives and the factory they were made in so all humans are forced to use swords and bows again and then probably just go back to playing video games until time resumes.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •