Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    he said you can still be traced and such, sure it wouldnt be that hard to trace you down after that.
    Except, these people have no memories? How would they know they got raped? Just a thought, albeit a creepy one...
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Deleted
    Probably slit my wrists or hung myself.
    1- no human interaction would make me a bit crazy.
    2- rule2 means no electricity, gas or anything. U'd have to cook over a fire, that also means cold ass nights as there's no heating except ur fire.
    3- food would be an issue, stealing from shops wouldn't be an option (see point 5) killing animals- really would u kill it, skin it and take out all insides and then make it into something edible? besides where would u get the animals local zoo?
    4- no pc, games consoles, tvs and entertainment (rule 2)
    5- talking about stealing, u'd have to break all doors, windows to steal anything so much for leaving no traces
    Basicly u'd get medieval in 21st century
    Suicide would be the best option

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    Chase me down for what? "they will remember nothing about what happened with them while frozen"
    Being pregnant without a known reason tends to cause suspicion. DNA tests are in order.

Deleted
    Tell at my mother-in-law to zip it every 10 sec

Wear gloves
    Get in a shop that sell gun and grenades
    Get 10 grenades
    Find 10 ppl that i detest
    Break window with a hammer ( who will call the police ? )
    Pull out the trigger and place near them
    W8 1 month for the <<fireworks>>
    And shush my mother-in-law in the mean time
    Last edited by mmocbeb563a6f8; 2011-11-28 at 10:56 PM.

Rule number four I damn you.

I'd get a double pair of gloves. Go into people's homes. Get clues on their credit password and steal a fair amount of money from them. And keep that going basically. Nothing especially interesting to do without human interaction Or, well, look but no touch.

Quite dull overall. But some way to get myself more money since it would be harder to catch me if I could travel in time essentially without leaving any marks, if I don't fail. I am a human, egoistic, after all.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    Take pictures of myself with famous people, then proclaim they're my best friends loudly and with vigor.

thats an idea, though the only famous people i would have any hope of finding in england is the Queen and prime minister, and i would have to hope they are home, but i would get some nice photos of my self chilling with the queen, and lots of photos round buckingham palace. though, i cant drive, so it would probably take me the whole month to get to London from here >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktorek View Post
    Probably slit my wrists or hung myself.
    1- no human interaction would make me a bit crazy.
    2- rule2 means no electricity, gas or anything. U'd have to cook over a fire, that also means cold ass nights as there's no heating except ur fire.
    3- food would be an issue, stealing from shops wouldn't be an option (see point 5) killing animals- really wpuld u kill it, skin it and take out all insides and then make it into something edible? besides where would u get the animals local zoo?
    4- no pc, games consoles, tvs and entertainment (rule 2)
    5- talking about stealing, u'd have to break all doors, windows to steal anything so much for leaving no traces
    Basicly u'd get medieval in 21st century
    Suicide would be the best option
    Or you know...reactivate the machines in your house (fridge shower etc) and enjoy yourself for a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Except, these people have no memories? How would they know they got raped? Just a thought, albeit a creepy one...
    yeah but a lot of people would be suspicious why they are pregnant and probably get a DNA test to find the father, since they likely wont know who it is, unless you happen to find a woman who had been trying to have a baby, and you helped her on her way.

also, since you said everything is stopped apart from you, what happens to sperm?

Deleted
    Rape and plunder

I'd use a short person to pick up all the stuff I wanna steal like a giant fork
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Or you know...reactivate the machines in your house (fridge shower etc) and enjoy yourself for a month.

if everything shut down you wouldnt have electric in your house :\ wouldnt you have to activate it all in the power stations and stuff? i wouldnt have a clue where to begin

Deleted
    yeah but a lot of people would be suspicious why they are pregnant and probably get a DNA test to find the father, since they likely wont know who it is, unless you happen to find a woman who had been trying to have a baby, and you helped her on her way.

also, since you said everything is stopped apart from you, what happens to sperm?
    Well...hmmm I guess since it is your sperm it isn't stopped....

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 11:52 PM ----------

if everything shut down you wouldnt have electric in your house :\ wouldnt you have to activate it all in the power stations and stuff? i wouldnt have a clue where to begin
    It magically starts working, don't make it so complicated. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Sure if ur an engineer and know how to get a power station running or if u have a power generator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    That's not a time stop. Absurdly assuming time stopped for everything else except you:
    - the air would be frozen solid. You would be literally trapped in air, now solidified around you.
    - light photons would stop moving. You would be blind, as light no longer enters your eyes.
    - you would be deaf. Since nothing makes any sounds and the air is a solid block anyway, there is nothing to hear.

Congratulations and welcome to your absolute prison for the next 20 sec it takes to suffocate.
    Motion stop then. Have it your way. Don't be a party pooper!

Play WoW.

foreveralone.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Play WoW.

foreveralone.jpg
    And raid alone?

Deleted
    Oh, I'm sorry, you should have mentioned this discussion is absolute nonsense with no anchor in reality whatsoever.

Ponies!!!
    F U you, good sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sire a new generation of Mini mes.
    or
    Cut the letter Z into every single persons clothes on their chest, so when they came to it would cause everyone to suspect Zorro of something sinister.
    or
    Inconveniently place rakes in front of everyone so when they come to, they all get rake-face.
    or
    put a party hat on everyone and strategically place synchronized boomboxes everywhere so when they come to it would be one huge party everywhere.

Or maybe all of the above

Deleted
    That's not a time stop. Absurdly assuming time stopped for everything else except you:
    - the air would be frozen solid. You would be literally trapped in air, now solidified around you.
    - light photons would stop moving. You would be blind, as light no longer enters your eyes.
    - you would be deaf. Since nothing makes any sounds and the air is a solid block anyway, there is nothing to hear.

Congratulations and welcome to your absolute prison for the next 20 sec it takes to suffocate.
    Seriously? Did you post this just for a chance to appear as clever? We're all perfectly aware that a complete time stop for everyone except ourselves is slightly unlikely. This is only a thread where you have fun with the idea, and has no bearing whatsoever on actual truth. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Being pregnant without a known reason tends to cause suspicion. DNA tests are in order.
    My DNA is not in a database, they would never find me! WOOOhahahahah!