How is this build for swtor?

Budget: 600$
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Games: SWTOR, Starcraft 2 -Lowest Settings Desired that will not take away from the performance effect. I am using a 8200 Integrated nVidia currently and the models take like 10 seconds to load aswell as 7 fps on low.

CPU: Intel i5-2500k
    HSF: Cooler Master Hyper 212+
    Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 x 4GB)
    Storage: Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Video: Intel's HD Graphics 3000
    PSU: Antec 650W ATX12V Power Supply
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

I am not interested in HDD.
    I am interested in getting a better case at a similar price.
    I am not sure if my case will fit what I want + GPUs if I decide to get some.
    The Intel and Motherboard recently came off of sale, how long do you think they will go on sale?
    What are the opinions on the SSD? I realize Intel has alot more per price but its only 3Gb/s.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need a GPU, I'd suggest a GTX 560ti from Newegg.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

My research has told me I can run this game without a GPU, on low-medium with good FPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaaclol View Post
    My research has told me I can run this game without a GPU, on low-medium with good FPS.
    I have a htpc with an i3 2105 using the onchip graphics sure it plays sc2 on low settings but the framerate isn't very good
    For mmo's like wow its just plain terrible low settings and 10-25fps. I bet with modern mmo's and fps type games it would be even worse.
    and yes the i3 2105 has the same gpu as the 2500k.

Fuzzeekee
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    You need a GPU, I'd suggest a GTX 560ti from Newegg.
    You should seriously consider what this guy is saying. I just finished playing last week's SWTOR weekend beta. I have the game at ultra settings,
    and it uses the GPU quite a bit. Especially when you go into a BG and there's fire animations, you're basically screwed down to 3-7 FPS. My best friend has the same setup as me, except my video card is FAR better, so no issues here. I'm sure you're going to see some issues unless all you do is just quest. But that doesn't sound like you're doing that. It's a lot more efficient than WoW, though it's not as flashy looking, you could try it like that though and get really low FPS and still play. I'm sure it would work.

Budget: 600$
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Games: SWTOR, Starcraft 2 -Lowest Settings Desired that will not take away from the performance effect. I am using a 8200 Integrated nVidia currently and the models take like 10 seconds to load aswell as 7 fps on low.

CPU: Intel i5-2500k
    HSF: Cooler Master Hyper 212+
    Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 x 4GB)
    Storage: Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Video: Intel's HD Graphics 3000
    PSU: Antec 650W ATX12V Power Supply
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

I am not interested in HDD.
    I am interested in getting a better case at a similar price.
    I am not sure if my case will fit what I want + GPUs if I decide to get some.
    The Intel and Motherboard recently came off of sale, how long do you think they will go on sale?
    What are the opinions on the SSD? I realize Intel has alot more per price but its only 3Gb/s.
    You're gonna get horrible performance on an integrated chip, especially one made by intel. You're looking at 10-15 fps MAYBE during questing / dungeons and even less for raiding and PvP.

Drop the i5 2500k down to an i3 2100, and buy a gts 450 or HD 5750/6750 with the money you save. Your case has more than enough room.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

:/ Just don't. Don't build this without a proper GPU. You're just crippling yourself for no reason.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason gaming GPU's are made, it's for running games.
    Sure, you can run on your CPU chip, but i'll be on lowest settings and you will be on like 5-15 fps.

A decent GPU like GTX 560ti doesn't cost very much, it's stupid not to buy one if you're gonna game.
    It's like buying a setup for a computer and not purchasing a mmotherboard, it's not gonna work properly (or at all in games)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

There is no point you spending out on the i5, that mobo and the psu if you are going to go with the onboard gfx. Drop things down a notch and at least pickup a midrange gpu, then upgrade when you have the money. Honestly to buy those parts and not get a gpu is beyond tragic.