Deleted

Everyone is excited about DS. Where do you think everyone will fail?

At what point do you think most guilds will hit a wall? The 5th boss if they are casual-ish? The 4th? The 1st heroics if they are hard core?

If by "most guilds" you mean the casual 10 man ones that actually comprise most of WoW's raiding... Probably right away on the first couple of normal modes.

If you're referring to the top 10 or so guilds that everyone watches the progress of, probably not until the 5th or 6th heroic.
    Arrows from Afar - A hunter's perspective on LFR raiding

Deleted
    hrm, there were a lot of complains about 'only ragnaros being hard' by the very best, so I wonder if they'll spice it up a bit.

I suspect spine may be hard.

Since this is likely the last content before MoP, I would be really interested in seeing Blizzard make the hardmodes brutally difficult, since there is only 8 bosses. But I doubt we'll see anything that exciting. :P
    Arrows from Afar - A hunter's perspective on LFR raiding

Deleted
    Well, in terms of that I think they'll make it easy for rogues to get legendaries since they try to increase their population so they wouldn't want to make it hard for them.

But in terms of actual encounters I don't think they will risk alienating the hard core community with an easy ending. I believe at least the end encounter will be close to Ragnaros Heroic and even add another one, e.g. spine or the ship since there were a lot of complains about leaving only Ragnaros being hard.

Spine of Deathwing heroic will be the brick wall... atleast thats my guess

normal mode will be steamrolled by anyone that's not a scrub, first few heroics will be tough for the less-hardcore guilds, first 4 heroics will be cake for the hardcore till they hit the brick wall that's ultraxion 25hc, hitting the enrage with ~30% hp left on the PTR's. not sure about the spine and madness of deathwing, but the gunship will prolly be a free-loot though :3

For my guild I'm predicting steamrolling Morchok, maybe a handful of wipes on Zon'ozz if people are stupid, Yor'sajh if heals fail, Hagara is going to be a little tricky I'm sure, Ultraxion and Lootship will be jokes, Spine will probably give us some trouble, and Madness will probably take us a bit to finish. That's for normals of course.