10+ Year Old Account

Best Rhythm Game?

I want to get a Rhythm game for my birthday coming up soon, and I'll be getting a job soon too. I've always wanted to feel like a rockstar in my living room playing a plastic guitar, but I could never afford band games. I want to know what the best band game is, and why. At first I wanted to get the Beatles rockband because the Beatles are my favorite band, but the issue is it doesn't have enough variety, and it seems who ever came up with the Beatles rockband track listing just missed all of my favorite Beatles songs (though it has a lot of good tracks). Basically what I'm looking for is a rhythm game that's four players, and has a good soundtrack, and lots of DLC. It seems that none of the rhythm games (except Beatles rockband) have Beatles songs which is weird (unless It's DLC I can't find), I'd also like some Jimi Hendrix, The Who, and Rolling stones songs(if they have any just tell me).

Edit: Also if you can, can you tell me the prices for these games (Band Bundles preferably) on PS3?

TL;RD: What is the best 4 player rhythm game?
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-11-29 at 02:08 AM.

Deleted
    Guitar Hero is better than Rock Band but that's just my personal view. Try looking into Guitar Hero 5 and looking online at the PSN store as they always have new bundles of tracks going up every week.