Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    hey! I'm EU, and I'm cheering for Vodka!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    My cheers go to <vodka>, their videos are 10 times better than the Euros with their techno trash background music.
    Wow, maybe stop watching some world 150th+ kill vids then, atleast paragon is using something else than techno aaand cant really remember ensidia/method having that kinda music for ages.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Americans made the game =(
    Yet we can't top it :P
    And what about us poor Brits? We invented football (soccer to you yanks), cricket, rugby, tennis and apart from some recent wins have never been winners in any of those sports... Still we'll keep a stiff upper lip and all that!

Honestly, I've never been able to figure it out. My guess is that there is a mix of cultural and logistical issues that simply allow EU to be more competitive. Work-life balance probably has some play in this, as well as commute times, convenience of everyday items (local markets, foods, etc), differing priorities, and different daily structures. There also tends to be a different focus in terms of personal relationships (time spent with spouses/girlfriends/etc) and different cultural focuses on daily accomplishments. Really, in some ways, EU is an alien culture to the US.

wait...people still care about world firsts?

This thread is funny, we are just better at the PVE portion of the game deal with it.

The majority of our raid team are students so it is relatively easy for us to free up time. Our progress was hindered last reset due to not being able to raid before 19:00 because of those with full time jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU always wins because US doesn't take the race seriously enough. The working hours card is a big joke, are you really telling me that because your nation's average working week is 2 hours longer or whatever is such a make or break issue? EU wins because they prioritize it that way, that for 2 weeks twice a year, raiding is their number 1 priority. They get the job done, eyes on the goal, phone plug out of the damn wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    And here I thought Europeans were classy.
    Not sure if serious...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Not sure if serious...
    Not in the slightest.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.