[TV] Decisive Battles of the Ancient World

Decisive Battles of the Ancient World : Its a history channel program most might not want to watch because its based on history and learning is bad.

However it is (poorly at times lol) Computer enhanced through a game (looks like a bad AOE) of battles in the past.
    Some of them are really interesting troop formations and luck and strategies used by famous generals.

Worth a looky imo!
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

I've never heard of this! =O But it definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in, my TV is constantly tuned to the History, Discovery or Science channel.

History is just about the only channel worth watching at least on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Decisive Battles of the Ancient World : Its a history channel program most might not want to watch because its based on history and learning is bad.

However it is (poorly at times lol) Computer enhanced through a game (looks like a bad AOE) of battles in the past.
    Some of them are really interesting troop formations and luck and strategies used by famous generals.

Worth a looky imo!
    I think that program used the Rome: Total War engine -- it's about 7 years old at this point, so its age shows, but it is still an absolutely fantastic game.

Edit: Also, hasn't it been off the air for about 7 years now..?
    Last edited by Aeryana; 2011-11-29 at 06:45 PM.