Poll: Which Alignment are you?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lawful Evil Or Lawful Good, depending on how I feel at the time.

Mostly Lawful Evil though, being a honorable but downright evil-doer makes me like it much more than a RAWR RAWR I KILL YOU ALL chaotic evil
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I generally tend to be move between Neutral, Lawful Good and Chaotic Good.

Whenever I play an evil character I almost always tend to end up as Chaotic Evil.

Deleted
    Well I like to play with the "evil" monster-like characters in RPG:s like Horde in WoW and whatever the faction was in Rift, can't remember.

In games, I tend to be a Neutral Evil. Though, IRL, I tend to be somewhere around Lawful Evil/Well Intentioned Extremeist.

Neutral Evil or Chatoic Good if evil isn't available. I stray to the darker side of gray mostly, not full blown baby sacrificing to pagen gods, evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Lawful Good or Neutral Good usually.
    I've tried playing a bad guy in RPG's on several occasions, but I just can't keep going with it. I feel like such a git after a while!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Chaotic Good - I make my own way according to my conscience, laws just limitate me. That or Neutral Good.

Chaotic Evil.

Some people just want to watch the world burn...

...After they set it on fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually roleplayed Drow in D&D. Depending on character I was always leaning towards a more chaotic evil alignment although with streaks of going borderline neutral evil (killing for joys (CE) rather out of thoughtful conduct (NE)). Although it depended on the story
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2011-11-29 at 11:05 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play what fit the character I'm creating. I don't have a "most common" alignment.
    Preferably I choose a system without a bad system such as that, since i prefeer scales of gray. I generally find D&Ds alignment system to feel extremely shallow.

I would like to be bad / evil, but I claim that in every game I played so far with multiple choices, you got every single time a better reward for being good.

sad but true...

True neutral. I am as neutral as neutral can be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocgiu View Post
    I would like to be bad / evil, but I claim that in every game I played so far with multiple choices, you got every single time a better reward for being good.

sad but true...
    Not true. In Icewind Dale, especially the 2nd game you had to play an evil/neutral party to even stand a decent chance in higher levels. Could go with a good party, but evil made it so much easier all along. It depends on the game's setting. Not every alignment pays off equally good or as easy and it shouldn't.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually want to go Chaotic Evil, but am usually forced into Chaotic neutral.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaotic good. I see the point of the law, but I feel like its inadequate to get things done. People need help, and they need it now, not when the guard shows up.

I tend to play "evil" classes in a non-evil way. As a bit of a bastard, but not extremely so. Something in the area of neutral-chaotic/neutral-good, but never keep rigidly to those "standards", doing some evil here and there...
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Deleted
    Lawful Neutral I think, but leaning towards Lawful Good.

It's funny you know. There has actually been done research on which sides people usually choose in games. And it turns out that more people feel compelled to be the good guys than the bad. Even though video games are largely blamed for sensationalizing the bad side in games like GTA and such.

Chaotic neutral in most RPGs.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    I tend to prefer Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.

Lawful Evil can be quite a lot of fun though.