Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

There's quite a bit of sex in this game... (possible spoilers)

Not that I'm complaining, its just somewhat surprising. Just in the first few levels my Jedi Knight and my female Imperial Agent banged somebody. The IA's was kind of funny because she shook her head in disgust afterward.

Yeah.. I did too.

Then of course there's all the half-naked dancing Twileks doing some very suggestive pole dancing in various catinas around the galaxy.

Anyway, just thought that was a bit surprising considering the background of Star Wars. Don't think Lucas would have a Jedi perform a one-night stand, and then lie about it to the Jedi council the next day.

TOR is based 4000 years before the movies. Things are different.
    It is true though your right, just about every female NPC my Sith Warrior spoke to gave me at-least the option to flirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    It is true though your right, just about every female NPC my Sith Warrior spoke to gave me at-least the option to flirt.
    I played 23 levels on my SI and was not given the opportunity to flirt even once. Just like irl.....
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    got to level 26 on an AI, made out with 2 female sith lords, kissed another female only to have her stab me in the gut, and my companion was basically telling me to get a hotel room when we were on Mar Sharaa.

then again i was a badass Chiss agent with a britsh accent who talked mad shit, just about as close to James Bond as i could get. and we all know how many women James Bond fools around with.
    Last edited by herpecin; 2011-11-29 at 06:51 AM. Reason: spelling be hard
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

I was surprised as a Smuggler I didn't get any till Taris, and I think I missed an opportunity on Nar Shadaa according to general chat.

Okay maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe uber bitchy homicidal sith women don't have much appeal, but I went 23 levels with my sith inquisitor and no one hit on her and I had no chance to hit on anyone else.

What the hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only person who played their character to be a mite bit chivalrous? Having a Consular going around like Hugh Heffner just seems weird.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Deleted
    sadly most of the people i talk to on my sw pisses me off so bad that they generaly end up dead.
    maybe i should be a litle nicer and maybe then i can get some flirt.
    haveonly goten i flirt so far and that's with the female sith pureblood on korriban.

what level was your IA? maybe i shouldnt have skipped the story :O

Deleted
    Ya it has some ... my female character hooked up with some stranger to forget about some credits debt I had (basically she did it for money) in the first levels then I tried "same" with my female companion for some "cat on cat" action and she declined everytime the story went that way.
    Wonder if it needs to be male-female or I needed more until "exalted" affection.

On Dromund Kaas on my SW I banged this Sith cougar after I killed her husband, and made the suggestion right in front of her son xD
    Vette wasn't very pleased but screw her she's annoying as fuck
    Though the Sith Lord's wife later repaid me by having someone try and kill me... -_-

As a guy wanting to play a female character, it's a bit annoying I can have same sex one night stands.

^ I realize how ridiculous that sounds.

I haven't had the chance to flirt with anyone on my SI but on my BH I done it regularly.. not that they liked me in return which usually ended up in them dead from my humiliation lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Okay maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe uber bitchy homicidal sith women don't have much appeal, but I went 23 levels with my sith inquisitor and no one hit on her and I had no chance to hit on anyone else.

What the hell?
    This. So much this. Didn't even know you could flirt, dammit

Was a male Jedi Knight Tarzoks or whatever the race it was (Darth Maul's race) its been given every opportunity to select [Flirt] option on every women NPC's that gives out missions on most of the planets i've visited. usually don't select that option until i was given the option on an mission to *Spoilers*bang my own Padawan compainion*Spoilers* and i was like o.O didn't lose Light Points or gain Dark Points, just a huge chunk of Light or Affection points with the companion. I was like, i guess what happens on the Defender stays on the Defender.

i think it depends on how the character looks such as; gender, age, physical type, character race may be a factor, doing good deeds n etc.
    Last edited by ChiefWigman; 2011-11-29 at 08:58 AM.

Deleted
    played a jedi consular didnt get sex once though there was a few flirt options but no hanky panky

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWigman View Post
    Was a male Jedi Knight Tarzoks Zabrak or whatever the race it was (Darth Maul's race) its been given every opportunity to select [Flirt] option on every women NPC's that gives out missions on most of the planets i've visited. usually don't select that option until i was given the option to *Spoilers*bang my own Padawan compainion*Spoilers* and i was like o.O didn't lose Light Points or gain Dark Points, just a huge chunk of Light or Affection points with the companion. I was like, i guess what happens on the Defender stays on the Defender.

i think it depends on how the character looks such as; gender, age, physical type, character race may be a factor, doing good deeds n etc.
    What happens on the Defender better STAY on the defender. I personally ignored the flirting optinons cause I kept running into the wrong type of characters =/ A sith Overlord, my Bosses backstabbing girl... some crazy girl who said she'd have me in a slave collar (with optional blaster holes in non-lethal locations..... o.o).....

I need an adult!

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    What happens on the Defender better STAY on the defender. I personally ignored the flirting optinons cause I kept running into the wrong type of characters =/ A sith Overlord, my Bosses backstabbing girl... some crazy girl who said she'd have me in a slave collar (with optional blaster holes in non-lethal locations..... o.o).....

I need an adult!
    Some the roles of the women npc's that gave the option were Authority Figures, Senator, Governor, Outpost Leaders. But it seems more occuring when its a Zabrak-Twil'kek encounter

This is going to be a very tongue-in-cheek entertaining aspect of the game, imo.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    As a guy wanting to play a female character, it's a bit annoying I can have same sex one night stands.

^ I realize how ridiculous that sounds.
    Sounds very ridiculous, because there aren't any same gender romance options (or one night stands) in the game yet. Just heterosexual stuff.

@Rawer - no amount of affection would allow your female character to do another female character. That option isn't in the game yet.
    Last edited by Zandilar; 2011-11-29 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Clarification
    Shadowsil and her variety of alts.