SI Sorcerer in PvE - How did u find it ?

I was wondering abt teh SI Sorc Dmg in PvE as well as surviveability. I never ahd the chance to play one at the beta weekend, I tried diff classes as I was a caster in everything else I played.

I was wondering how fast u took down the 3 packs of mobs u frequently come along 2 norms and a strong ?
    How were elites for u 1v1 or 2 elites vs u ?

If u got chance did u test the republic equalivant ? if so how did it fare - I know there all meant to be equalish but u know

Just curious as I played the Assasin for a change, I loved the stealth and surprise attacks while dmg seemed steady struggled vs elites at times especially. Any input appreciated

Deleted
    As of now Sorcerer is the weakest class past L. 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    As of now Sorcerer is the weakest class past L. 30.
    That's funny, I've seen posts in the beta forums claiming that Sorcerers are ridiculously OP at higher levels. Which brings me to my next point. Nobody has any proof on which classes are performing the best, and they won't for some time. Not until combat logs are implemented shortly after launch.

Y e I wasnt really after a its awesome rofpwns all in its path but hey would be handy for fast lvling lol. I was after a is it stable, easy to lvl, no dying loads cause u cant take the hits comapred to dmg out.
    For example on the early story my Assasin killed an Elite of Equal lv.... but I had to stun it, knock it back, take a med pack and only just came out alive lol. I didnt have a companion at the time