Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The mmr should adjust itself very quickly

Deleted
    i cant wait the first week is going to be awesome, roflstomping bads and rubbing their noses in it is so funny, i often get offensive whispers after the matches.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So your advice is to hide in the corner till the big kids go away? Maybe pvp isnt for you in the first place.

Deleted
    Am I the only one thinking that all rly good pvpers will be going rbgs at the start as it will give them a higer cap for less rating?

Deleted
    HI SOMETIEMS I PVP AND THEN I LOST IM 12!

This has happened several times before. People who belong at 2700 will quickly go there fighting other people who belong at 2700 along the way to the top. Once they're out of the way, the 1100-crowd can fight each other and everything is back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Taking a bad beating in arena or rbgs can be helpful sometimes. It shows you first hand the huge gap between some pvpers and if yo pay attention it can teach you some useful tricks or use of maps/abilities.
    This ^ Playing with the pr0 REALLY helps you learn ALOT

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    This ^ Playing with the pr0 REALLY helps you learn ALOT
    Key word is playing WITH, we're talking about AGAINST.

Don't know why this is a big deal, yes you'll probably face more skilled Arena players if you play on the first week but it'll balance out quick and you'll have like a couple more losses, is that seriously a big enough deal to make a thread about it?