Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiprime View Post
    Just for the sake of my own understanding. If i use the lfr utility and clear it, then later go into DS with my guild will i be able to receive loot from boss downs on both occasions? I haven't been on the ptr and I'm not sure if the wording regarding the eligibility of loot only for the first kill of a boss applies to only lfr runs or not.
    Yes. You can do LFR once get gear from that, and do Normal and get gear from that.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Yes. You can do LFR once get gear from that, and do Normal and get gear from that.
    Thanks for the response now i can ninja check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I know that you can get gear from both iterations but can you get gear from the same boss on both in the same week(e.g. win a piece from Morchok LFR and win piece Morchok normal 25 man) ?

Deleted
    LFR wont give achievs they stated that

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    LFR wont give achievs they stated that
    I was under the impression that there were LFR-specific achieves, but that you wouldn't be able to get the normal achieves on LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiprime View Post
    I know that you can get gear from both iterations but can you get gear from the same boss on both in the same week(e.g. win a piece from Morchok LFR and win piece Morchok normal 25 man) ?
    Yes, the one item per week per boss is only applicable to LFR. When you enter normal it will be as if you never did LFR.

Just to clarify, you can only get the one item per week on your FIRST LFR kill per boss.

This was to stop people requeuing till their item dropped.
    Last edited by mmocb1f45ecff0; 2011-11-29 at 03:59 PM.