Lag Issues in SWTOR

I was wondering if anyone else during this weekend beta testing was having any lag issues where the connection would be fine one time and the all of sudden it dropped to one red bar and at other time just have one big red x as if the connection was lost or dropped. Freezing the game for a good while and then it starts to work again.

Please don't tell me that it is because my computer can't handle it, cause I am able to max skyrim, Crysis and all other new and high graphics demanding games with zero effort and its not my internet connection cause I am able to play MW3, league of legends, counter strike and brink with again zero latency issue.

I just want to know if anyone other person was having the same issues that I did and wondering where they were playing from such as country location and what not.
    Last edited by murdax; 2011-11-29 at 02:24 PM.

I had this issue only in Warzones. World questing/worldpvp was not an issue.

Had a few occurrences where it got really slow but simply restarting the game fixed any issues that were happening for me. Mainly was just entering flashpoints where it would load about halfway then just sit there though that's about it.

You do realize what the whole weekend was about, eh?

Had some ~10sec lagspikes, ofcourse they happened when i just charged into some enemies (thankfully companion often took care when the game catched up).
    After playing for some longer time i found my computer struggling more and more. especially after some alt-tabbing in and out of the game.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This entire weekend was about pushing the servers to the limits. Lag wasn't supposed to be something that might happen. It was supposed to be something that would happen and was expected to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they where intentionally putting additional load on their servers as well.

Also, Skyrim isn't really that demanding of a game graphics wise for a PC. Not that SWTOR is, but I wouldn't say that you should use Skyrim as a benchmark for your PC being able to handle anything.

There were bad lag spikes during the weekend, but that is to be expected during a stress test, no ? On regular days lag problems are rare for me and I play on a NA server while living in europe.

Deleted
    I had some issues in warzones, mostly when using tab to change targets.
    The latency was high but then again, it was the whole point of this week end so I'm not too worried.

Deleted
    I didnt have lag spikes but game was quite choppy... good fps but choppy. Its quite strange because when I was playing Rift on ultra+ settings I didnt have any problems

I had this a couple times. But it was when they were doing the customer support stress test. Happened a couple times in warzones too.

I only remember one time i had bad lag, and i just logged and it was fine, i played on NA servers living in NA, and i played on a EU server , and i can only remember that one time where there was noticable lag.