Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    How much does US owe China? Who's failing?
    Both the Chinese and the US citizens are getting fucked over.

  2. #42
    Money has little to do with acquisition of knowledge directly. Desire, abillity and not feeling sorry for yourself will take you further than extra money in your wallet if you want to learn.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    so all these years i have seen many nations become economically unstable because their digits(or paper money) on the computer is decreasing rapidly and those digits are transferred over to few richest in the country, which result many suffering,hunger,riots and sometimes wars. also if you are sick and if you don't have enough digits on your account you're going to die, if you don't have enough digits you cannot obtain higher knowledge . so my question is, are human beings really intelligent to debate over numbers instead of becoming advanced as a whole? what do you think will happen in the next 100 years?
    "You say you've got a real solution? We'd all love to see the plan."

    John Lennon

  4. #44
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    How much does US owe China? Who's failing?

    Yet china embracing capitalism is what was responsible for their economic growth.....but im not going to discuss economics with you as i highly doubt your able to stay in a conversation about economics with me.....http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=have+an+mba

    Somewhere in there i went into a thorough explanation of americas debt to china and why it doesnt really matter....you can find it if you like

    As proven in that thread...i know what im talking about. Simply put your wrong and im right.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Both the Chinese and the US citizens are getting [hurt].
    I censored what you said, because it doesn't actually mean anything as is. Some people even enjoy that sort of thing. I replaced it with 'hurt', would you mind if I replaced it with 'taken advantage of'?

  6. #46
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    143
    The problem with the economy now is not a matter of capitalism vs communism or any other model.

    The problem is that in previous decades when a bank / country said that they had for example 1 million dollars, they had PHYSICAL items/value for them (i.e gold bars). Today when a country makes more currency thye just switch on the machine and make it without the real physical backing.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Both the Chinese and the US citizens are getting fucked over.
    So maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, maybe I've horribly misread something, but you seemed to be talking about people making money at the expense of others. Didn't you just prove his point by saying that?

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Firann View Post
    The problem with the economy now is not a matter of capitalism vs communism or any other model.

    The problem is that in previous decades when a bank / country said that they had for example 1 million dollars, they had PHYSICAL items/value for them (i.e gold bars). Today when a country makes more currency thye just switch on the machine and make it without the real physical backing.
    Well, physical ressources aren't unlimited so we'll have to do without it sooner or later anyway. :-/

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    Yet china embracing capitalism is what was responsible for their economic growth.....but im not going to discuss economics with you as i highly doubt your able to stay in a conversation about economics with me.....http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=have+an+mba

    Somewhere in there i went into a thorough explanation of americas debt to china and why it doesnt really matter....you can find it if you like

    As proven in that thread...i know what im talking about. Simply put your wrong and im right.
    Simply put, I don't care if I am wrong. Until you prove me wrong, I will be completely fine in being wrong. You might be the smartest person alive, but you are posting on the same forum as me. As smart as you are, what you choose to do with your intellect at this moment, is the same thing as an idiot like me.

    China's economic growth depends on their cheap labor and our debt to them, is a reflection of them winning. Go...

    Edit:

    Stupid me, I'm going to have to take that back. I care if I am wrong. Please, if I am wrong, prove me wrong. If I don't learn, I will remain stupid. So, please... for my 'durdy dur' simpleton brain...
    Last edited by Felya420; 2011-11-29 at 07:23 PM.

  10. #50
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Simply put, I don't care if I am wrong. Until you prove me wrong, I will be completely fine in being wrong. You might be the smartest person alive, but you are posting on the same forum as me. As smart as you are, what you choose to do with your intellect at this moment, is the same thing as an idiot like me.

    China's economic growth depends on their cheap labor and our debt to them, is a reflection of them winning. Go...
    I made it quite clear im not going to discuss any economics with you...its already evident to me that it would be pointless...you will find your answers in that thread i linked. Although the thread starts about the euro...i went into quite alot of detail about america's debt burden.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I made it quite clear im not going to discuss any economics with you...its already evident to me that it would be pointless...you will find your answers in that thread i linked. Although the thread starts about the euro...i went into quite alot of detail about america's debt burden.
    That didn't do it... I still think I'm right... Disappointing that someone of your intellect would waste time on telling someone they are not worth your time, instead of actually teaching them. Very selfish of you...

  12. #52
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    That didn't do it... I still think I'm right... Disappointing that someone of your intellect would waste time on telling someone they are not worth your time, instead of actually teaching them. Very selfish of you...
    Why would i want to teach economics to anyone when i wield such a tremendous advantage in making money off of the uninformed masses. I'd rather as few people as possible understand financial markets, and instead, just go and buy/consume shit and watch tv..... just like a good consumer should.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    Why would i want to teach economics to anyone when i wield such a tremendous advantage in making money off of the uninformed masses. I'd rather as few people as possible understand financial markets, and instead, just go and buy/consume shit and watch tv..... just like a good consumer should.
    So, it's kind of like getting rich at the expense of the people? Interesting...

  14. #54
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    So, it's kind of like getting rich at the expense of the people? Interesting...
    No its not at the expense of people. Their standard of living will also generally increase.....just not as much as mine In fact im creating jobs for people so they can afford to continue to buy the same bullshit that they dont need to make me even richer. Its a win win situation....

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    So maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, maybe I've horribly misread something, but you seemed to be talking about people making money at the expense of others. Didn't you just prove his point by saying that?
    A thief gains wealth at the expense of others (almost zero-sum). A salesman gains wealth by serving others (not zero-sum).

    What happens with the US government and especially the Chinese government, is that they're fucking over their citizens through use of government power. For example, the massive inflation in China is purely created by the People's Bank of Chinas monetary policy of taking dollars from their citizens and exchanging them for newly printed Yuan. If PBoC wasn't doing this, the Chinese people would be alot wealthier.

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lege of lgends cuz wow is borint o me;(
    Posts
    529
    Idk, but we will have flying cars.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    No its not at the expense of people. Their standard of living will also generally increase.....just not as much as mine In fact im creating jobs for people so they can afford to continue to buy the same bullshit that they dont need to make me even richer. Its a win win situation....
    As an American I can thank you for those jobs. Just keep them nice and stupid and they wont know any better. Because it's easier to take advantage of the stupid. The around 20% unemployment rate thanks you, for your jobs. So do the schools that are loosing funding because your taxes are simply too high. The dumber we are, the more your life stile can increase as you are creating jobs in China. I mean the proverbial you, so feel free not to tell me how you buy and hire only American.

    I really need a longer explanation on how keeping people stupid to make a larger profit, is not taking advantage of them.

    ---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 08:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    If PBoC wasn't doing this, the Chinese people would be alot wealthier.
    If their employers paid them more, they would be a lot wealthier. The government does not control how much they get paid. What's the minimum wage in China? What's the maximum allowed?

  18. #58
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,126
    [QUOTE=Felya420;14424515]As an American I can thank you for those jobs. Just keep them nice and stupid and they wont know any better. Because it's easier to take advantage of the stupid. The around 20% unemployment rate thanks you, for your jobs. So do the schools that are loosing funding because your taxes are simply too high. The dumber we are, the more your life stile can increase as you are creating jobs in China. I mean the proverbial you, so feel free not to tell me how you buy and hire only American.

    I really need a longer explanation on how keeping people stupid to make a larger profit, is not taking advantage of them.


    ---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 08:08 PM ----------




    Im not keeping them stupid.....they are free to pursue an education....or at the very least study financial markets via the internet/buy used college textbooks and read them. What i did say was that i would prefer that yes they remain uninformed, and uneducated, and just watch the jersey shore all day fucking long lol then go to a best buy and buy some shit , but i am not actively doing anything towards that goal. Its not my fault the economy is fucked up....

    ---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 03:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    A thief gains wealth at the expense of others (almost zero-sum). A salesman gains wealth by serving others (not zero-sum).

    What happens with the US government and especially the Chinese government, is that they're fucking over their citizens through use of government power. For example, the massive inflation in China is purely created by the People's Bank of Chinas monetary policy of taking dollars from their citizens and exchanging them for newly printed Yuan. If PBoC wasn't doing this, the Chinese people would be alot wealthier.
    The monetary policy you describe is correct however the chinese people would not be alot wealthier but be poorer.....

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    Im not keeping them stupid.....they are free to pursue an education....or at the very least study financial markets via the internet/buy used college textbooks and read them. What i did say was that i would prefer that yes they remain uninformed, and uneducated, and just watch the jersey shore all day fucking long lol then go to a best buy and buy some shit , but i am not actively doing anything towards that goal. Its not my fault the economy is fucked up...
    But, right here and right now, not only are you saying you want to keep people stupid by not sharing your knowledge, you are even gloating about it. Your ilk would prefer cuts to education of the masses instead of increasing taxes. It's definitely a win win, you don't pay more taxes and keep people stupid enough to let it happen.

    I wonder if a person who admits they rather keep people stupid, would use this advantage to spread misinformation to keep him self as rich as possible. The reason why you carry on this diatribe instead of actually telling me how I am wrong, is becoming much clearer. Actually, you even admitted as much. So far, at least the fact that people get wealthy at the expense of others, is getting confirmed by everyone who claims to disagree with me. Prove me wrong, while keeping me stupid enough to be taken advantage of.
    Last edited by Felya420; 2011-11-29 at 08:27 PM.

  20. #60
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    But, right here and right now, not only are you saying you want to keep people stupid by not sharing your knowledge, you are even gloating about it. Your ilk would prefer cuts to education of the masses instead of increasing taxes. It's definitely a win win, you don't pay more taxes and keep people stupid enough to let it happen.

    I wonder if a person who admits they rather keep people stupid, would use this advantage to spread misinformation to keep him self as rich as possible. The reason why you carry on this diatribe instead of actually telling me how I am wrong, is becoming much clearer. Actually, you even admitted as much. So far, at least the fact that people get wealthy at the expense of others, is getting confirmed by everyone who claims to disagree with me. Prove me wrong, while keeping me stupid enough to be taken advantage of.
    Im not disagreeing that there are lots of people that get wealthy at the expense of others....just not me. I said i would rather they keep THEMSELVES stupid...which is lol exactly whats happening. Im sure lots of people would spread misinformation to maintain an advantage...this is nothing new and has been happening since the dawn of civilization.....

    Im not carrying on a diatribe...all i said was that you are wrong on your understanding of economic issues (note not social issues), and that i will not explain it you as it is already explained in the thread i linked. Tons of people asked me tons of questions regarding the whole debt to china issue and i answered every single one there. Im not going to explain it again. See what i mean though...the thread is there...people can educate themselves by fully reading the entire thing, but they wont oh well....

    Put it this way....i run 2 a charities....why because its a very easy way to make money......im making money and still helping out alot of really needy people. Am I wrong because i am making money?

    As far as "sending jobs to china" goes people will have more jobs here but shit is going to be alot more expensive....the net result will be that americans will be worse off than before. I think if i recall correctly i made an extensive post about this also in that thread.
    Last edited by Aurust; 2011-11-29 at 08:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •