Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukex View Post
    I was able to heal all of the flashpoints up to Cidermamu (30ish one) without the use of a tank. I'm a Scoundrel Sawbones.
    Was also just BETA, goodluck doing 30ish FP's without a tank when game goes Gold dec-15(pre-order) or the 20th at launch.

I know it was beta, I'm saying that from what I saw in your post that it was hard to keep people alive. Seeing how game is still in Beta and that is where your opinion is coming from. Just saying that I had absolutely no problem doing it, but I've been healing for years and am what you could call above average so I'm not sure how healing fares for other players.

Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    I also believe they will be changing their gear weighting from an (inside source.) Too many classes will be able to roll on gear they don't need and has literally no reason going to that person. But again, lack of experience will result in experienced players who are probably carrying groups to miss out on actual upgrades from everyone being able to roll on their gear.. SIGH.
    That would be strange since flash points only drop gear the group can use and it isn't much better then quest greens. And operations give you individual loot bags instead of rolling. And that idea is supported by 85-90% of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    I also believe they will be changing their gear weighting from an (inside source.) Too many classes will be able to roll on gear they don't need and has literally no reason going to that person. But again, lack of experience will result in experienced players who are probably carrying groups to miss out on actual upgrades from everyone being able to roll on their gear.. SIGH.
    That would be strange since flash points only drop gear the group can use and it isn't much better then quest greens. And operations give you individual loot bags instead of rolling. And that idea is supported by 85-90% of the community.

why is it half thee time i hit post nothing happens?

[/COLOR]Also @Jukex I agree healing was fairly easy. What is great is, you can have the Force Lightning talent (30% extra force regen) by like lvl 20. Be stacking it up to 3 and keeping it rolling is awesome and WoW classes don't have anything like that early on. I have played WoW since Classic but never played a healing class at end game.
    Last edited by Hairyzac; 2011-11-29 at 04:56 PM.

Yeah, I was a scoundrel. Didn't have the force regen sort of talent but had to manage my energy levels which I found extremely fun.

I played both the IA and the Sorc to level 14 over the weekend and I have to say, all my doubts about the agent were put to rest. I loved it. The Sorc is a very standard cloth healer type we've seen in MMO's forever. That's not necessarily a bad thing though, I just wanted something new.

The agent's resource system is a blast to manage and I had 2 "recharge" abilities that made you feel more powerful when activated. Being able to start a PvP fight in stealth isn't as awesome as you think, but it is a nice bonus to getting yourself into a smart position. I was starting to get a good feel for my CC abilities towards the end of the weekend, and I think more will come as you gain levels. Keep in mind, most of your abilities are short range, so when someone is lightsabering your face in, stab them in the chest with your stun blade and run like the wind. I was also no slouch in dealing damage when necessary, but again, you are pretty much a melee class when it comes to damage. I noticed a stackable HoT in the talent tree that I didn't get to, but I imagine that being a big part of the healing arsenal.

It wasn't all sunshine and lollipops though. You don't wear the heavy armor and I didn't have any instant cast heals/shields, so when a heavy hitter focused his attention on me, I had to rely on well timed CC and running to keep the pressure off, no heal tanking here. If you like healing while dishing out some damage, it can be hard with the Agent. Healing from range is important to keep away from the guys that hurt, so moving in for your damage skills isn't always a good idea. When you do go in for some DPS, make sure you have an energy regen ability on hand, otherwise you might find yourself at 0 energy and needing a heal.

Yea you really have to pay attention to your force levels. Saving your big, more expensive heals for when they are needed and using your cheap ones more often. As fun as I had playing my sorcerer, I don't think you can get a great feel for what it will be like at 50 until you get into the 20s and can start going far into the talent trees though.