Anybody know where the SWTOR config file is?

Is there a general file which stores all the game's configuration settings for SWTOR?? I mean like in WOW where there is a <Config.WTF> file to change settings without going into the game, and also tweak stuff that isn't possible with in-game settings.

I am also specifically looking for the keybinds config file. I spend a good time configuring my keybinds this last beta test, and I am wondering if it is possible to export them and later use the file directly at launch, so I don't have to waste my time again re-setting my keybinds and config stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk, honestly keybinds have been pissing me off in the beta. If I ever get disconnected my keybinds would reset to default. They save fine if I log out, but if I get disconnected they reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed and why the heck isnt there an import setting for new characters /facepalm
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

I doubt there would be that kind of file in a beta quite yet. I know there was in wrath beta, and cata beta, but TOR is a bit different getting started. I'd wait and see on the release. I'm sure there will be.

It's not far off now!

Guess there is one, but if it's easy to find or change is another question. I had no problems with keybindings like Greevir had. When I tried BH I made some keybindings and server crashed few minutes after, keybindings were still there when I logged back in.

Deleted
    C:\Users\ [Yourusername] \appdata\Local\SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Freetobe View Post
    C:\Users\ [Yourusername] \appdata\Local\SWTOR

Wooo! Thanks!
    But I still couldn't find the keybinds file

Deleted
    I think there isn't ...

But everytime I got the UI/keybind reset I simply logout and in and their back to their original settings.

So I assumed it was a bad communication with the server :/

Yeah, I think Keybinds are stored on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Idk, honestly keybinds have been pissing me off in the beta. If I ever get disconnected my keybinds would reset to default. They save fine if I log out, but if I get disconnected they reset.
    If this happens, just log out again and log back in. Your previous keybinds are restored.

(Yes, this is definitely above, but the above work-around means you don't have to keep re-doing your keybinds.)