• Yes

13 46.43%
  • No

14 50.00%
  • Maybe

1 3.57%
    Deleted

Feral and Frost should be nerfed?

It just took 3 of us to kill a feral druid and took about 3 minutes, in cat form his ferocious bite crit me for 40k, he can just go bear and pop CDs and survive easily.

Frost mages have loads of control and high focused burst damage, seemingly unlimited absorbs.

What do you think?

I know it seems like a silly question but were you all wearing pvp gear?

Deleted
    have u even played feral in pvp? it requires sick skill to pull them off, And when i played DK or my Warrior, they were easily slaughtered or controlled.

Mages are the ones who needs the nerf bat, All u get is immobilized and slowed, you cant do anything vs em. Ferals was so useless in most pvp seasons and they shine for once. Get over it.

Three people killing one for three minutes.
    *hysterical laugh*
    Yeah, they should nerf ferals. 40k crits are too high, having survival CDs is unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting ferals can definitely be frustrating when they tank up. Especially when a single bear druid can defend a flag for an entire 30 seconds against multiple enemies while his team rezzes. It is what it is honestly. The best thing to do against a druid in bear form is to kite him. No rage = no healing. There's always a counter.

As far as mages go, roll DK and enjoy. lol.

Deleted
    Not before they nerf warlocks and shamans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmf5 View Post
    I know it seems like a silly question but were you all wearing pvp gear?
    This. I never get 40k crits on people with full pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    have u even played feral in pvp? it requires sick skill to pull them off
    I've never played feral, but this seems to be the case. I say this because I destroy 99% of the ferals I pvp against with ease, but every once in a while one will give me a decent challenge 1 on 1.

I play a DK and I don't have a big problem with either of these. Sure there is the times where 1 will whoop my butt, but a good chance is they are just better geared than you. WoW requires some skill to be good, but if somebody out-gears you than it is usual good luck chuck. I will admit that feral druids do usually give me bigger pains than frost mages. However, as somebody previously stated just kite them. I wait for them to go back into cat and I turn around and wail on them. Bear? run away. rinse repeat.

Deleted
    Kite a feral! LOL! The Feral would have some serious LTP issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmongoose View Post
    If the feral has already popped Dash and Stampede, it's pretty easy to kite them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmongoose View Post
    It seems you have some serious LTRead issues. If he's in bear form he's not going anywhere fast. If he can't attack you, he can't gain any rage to use to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Korruptive View Post
    It just took 3 of us to kill a feral druid and took about 3 minutes, in cat form his ferocious bite crit me for 40k, he can just go bear and pop CDs and survive easily.

Frost mages have loads of control and high focused burst damage, seemingly unlimited absorbs.

What do you think?
    Well, your problem is obvious. You have no idea how Ferals work, so of course you cannot respond accordingly. You're right about Mages, but your poll has insufficient options.

Neither of these really need nerfed... Mages are fairly easy to manage if your healer has any idea what dispell is. And a 40k crit is less than 1/3 of your health, (assuming you're decently geared) I'm not seeing the problem here =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRich View Post
    This. I never get 40k crits on people with full pvp gear.
    im sitting at 4.2k resi and still get crit 20-40k, for the record.

Yeah I agree though, ferals need a nerf to the survivability aspect, same as resto, its kind of annoying how you can nuke the shit out of them, they drop cat and into bear, enrage and frienzied regen back to high health

Frost mages, dont get me started, Getting crit 20k-30k ice lances through 4.2k resillience is just plain wrong, and the control they have is plain excessive.
    Last edited by Martyn 470; 2011-11-29 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Ferals -> no, not at all they're require skill unlike the next ones
    frost mages-> yes, as soon as possible...require no skill at all to get a guy 1v1

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads just to call for nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE