Question regarding Madness of Deathwing...

Isn't there supposed to be a cinematic after you kill him? I've heard how on some kill videos the authors have reported after killing him on the PTR, seeing a placeholder cataclysm expansion cinematic appear. Yet I haven't heard anything about them pushing a new cinematic in one of these PTR builds... so does anyone know if one's being made or not? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Bareno; 2011-11-29 at 05:27 PM.

I don't think there is, but I wouldn't put it past them. LK had one as the last boss on the expansion and with DW being the final encounter, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by beatmyface View Post
    I don't think there is, but I wouldn't put it past them. LK had one as the last boss on the expansion and with DW being the final encounter, who knows.
    Exactly, I'd be surprised if we didn't see one appear. One last bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed deathwing on the PTR this weekend. As far as I am aware this is going to be a cinematic. They take the fragment that is left behind when he falls into the Maelstrom back to Org/SW. It has the option to right click so I'm assuming there will be a cinematic. I didn't get a place holder when I killed him though, I wonder if it was because it was through the Raid Finder.