Poll: Are you Attractive

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    You should have added an option for "average, some people do, some people do not". But since I see I can pick both options, i will, since both apply in this situation.

Deleted
    I voted Yes, but I've been told all my life that I am ugly. I have never considered myself or anyone else ugly, but I notice how the word really gets to me. Ugly to me carries the meaning that I'm undesired and repulsive, that nobody would even poke me with a stick. When I was a child, nobody would ever date me and nobody would freely dance with me at parties. I was treated as a horrific monster and anybody close to me would receive the same torment. If someone told a guy I was in love with them, that guy would stop speaking with me. There was one guy who liked me though, he was like me treated as "ugly" and no girls liked him, but I was always nice to him and whenever he went on vacation he would buy gifts for me.

So I consider myself pretty. I have beautiful deep brown eyes and I wouldn't trade them to look like the most beautiful woman in this world.