Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystryl View Post
    I like pretty much everything about the graphics to this game, especially the animations, they look varied, slick and smooth. The art style and direction is good and it will age very slowly, great choice here.
    I love some of the animations, esp the attention they paid to details.

Try falling from a medium to large height with your character, he won't just drop like a stick, he'll either land on his hands and feet or do a barrel roll. Looks especially good on female models.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Yeah .. When I first notices that even though its small, I was smiling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    http://tinypic.com/r/33be4uq/5

Pulled that from a 1080p, "max" detail youtube clip. This was my experience as well, so unless somebody can show a shot of something like that on their PC, I'm assuming it's the correct detail.

Look at the textures, and tell me they aren't lacking in...everything.
    I can look at that and tell you right now that is nowhere near "max". Probably a low end video card at best. I'm sorry if you believed whoever told you that was "max" but they lied to you. Also, I'm not sure if you know but the videos on youtube aren't exactly the best for comparing quality.

I think the graphics are ok for a MMORPG. These are pictures I did in the german 12/3 Betaclient. Click them twice for 1920*1200 resolution:

They already confirmed that some bad textures have been fixed.

BTW: That Manta will be my vehicle later - it looks like a Ferrari
    Last edited by Kryos; 2011-12-11 at 08:55 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://tinypic.com/r/33be4uq/5

Pulled that from a 1080p, "max" detail youtube clip. This was my experience as well, so unless somebody can show a shot of something like that on their PC, I'm assuming it's the correct detail.

Look at the textures, and tell me they aren't lacking in...everything.
    /sigh

I'm tired of re-quoting myself over and over with the same images.

Do these look similar to what you posted? Not by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post

This was taken on a 22" monitor run by a Geforce gtx 570 on high settings in the last beta build.

Some people seriously stump me. If you had read at least a few pages of this thread you'd see how inadequate the screen you took is. God knows enough screens have been posted here to show what the game looks like.

Moreover, unless you are new to gaming and the internet, I have to suspect your post was intentionally provocative.

To suspect that is the real quality of textures, especially by presenting an image that had its quality reduced at least two times (maybe three if it was resized by the hosting site)... from a video that was taken on an unknown machine, on unknown settings....

Yeah. I have a strong desire to post a "not sure if serious" meme image here.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-12-11 at 08:55 PM.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Those look pretty good Zealous.

I still am not a fan of the style they use...grumble grumble (especially after watching the new Mass Effect 3 play trailer).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Those look pretty good Zealous.

I still am not a fan of the style they use...grumble grumble (especially after watching the new Mass Effect 3 play trailer).
    Oh cmon why d'you have to bring up ME3?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I almoooooost forgooot about it. Now I remember how much I want to play it and how far off it is.

/cries in a corner twisting own arms

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Less than 3 month, come on you've survived the wait for SWTOR.

Oh cmon why d'you have to bring up ME3?
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I almoooooost forgooot about it. Now I remember how much I want to play it and how far off it is.
    /cries in a corner twisting own arms
    The ME3 uniforms also seem to have some texture resolution issues (click it for full size to notice it):
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Console version, obviously (720p). Not saying PC one will have better, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be very nitpicky to consider that that armor has rendering issues.

Other than that, what does armor have to do with me waiting for ME3? oO

Do you mean I shouldn't be excited because the armor (supposedly) has slight issues with texture rendering?

Kinda confused.

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Less than 3 month, come on you've survived the wait for SWTOR.
    It's that bad period where I have neither =)

So I'm especially needy right now.

I have to write a huge-ass essay right now and I'm sitting procrastinating/daydreaming about future releases and clicking random crap in my browser.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-12-11 at 09:09 PM.

/sigh

I'm tired of re-quoting myself over and over with the same images.

Do these look similar to what you posted? Not by a mile.

This was taken on a 22" monitor run by a Geforce gtx 570 on high settings in the last beta build.

Some people seriously stump me. If you had read at least a few pages of this thread you'd see how inadequate the screen you took is. God knows enough screens have been posted here to show what the game looks like.

Moreover, unless you are new to gaming and the internet, I have to suspect your post was intentionally provocative.

To suspect that is the real quality of textures, especially by presenting an image that had its quality reduced at least two times (maybe three if it was resized by the hosting site)... from a video that was taken on an unknown machine, on unknown settings....

Yeah. I have a strong desire to post a "not sure if serious" meme image here.
    Believe it, it's serious. Those screens still look pretty bad. The textures run together and there is really no detail. Maybe it can look better than that, but you're wrong. Way to go, champ.

Don't troll. -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-12-11 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The textures run together and there is really no detail. Maybe it can look better than that, but you're wrong. Way to go, champ.
    What is this I don't even....

What is this I don't even....
    You heard him, you're WRONG! /joke
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Believe it, it's serious. Those screens still look pretty bad. The textures run together and there is really no detail. Maybe it can look better than that, but you're wrong. Way to go, champ.
    That pic you posted from a youtube clip is no where near medium, much less max settings. Then you try to insist that the pictures Zealous posted to show you what max settings look like look bad too?

Go away troll. And don't bother replying with "Just because someone disagrees doesn't make them a troll" because you're not just disagreeing, you're being obtuse intentionally to cause problems. You posted the lowest rez image possible as proof, was proved wrong then tried to say that those were bad too. That is trolling.