Deleted

if not at launch it will be on a small patch 2-4 weeks after launch =) since i dont see any 10-20-30-40 arenas going on but i could be wrong lol

Deleted
    1877 new items and 600 recipes, impressive. Proof that the friends and family build is further along than the weekend beta we played.

Sounds less like WoW arenas and more like a warzone from reading the descriptions of what they are.

there already is arena @ outlaws den.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    there already is arena @ outlaws den.
    isnt Outlaws den sort of like Gurubashi Arena in WoW where its more of a open arena not like Nagrand Arena or Dalaran Arena

Yeah, think less WoW arenas, think more open world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    isnt Outlaws den sort of like Gurubashi Arena in WoW where its more of a open arena not like Nagrand Arena or Dalaran Arena
    Yes and no.
    Its not like WoW arenas. But its not really like Gurubashi Arena. Its just a free-for-all area that's not wide open like an arena, meaning lots of hiding places and twisty areas to sneak around in.

Edited for redundancy.
    Last edited by Vervacious; 2011-11-29 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vervacious View Post
    Yes and no.
    Its not like WoW arenas. But its not really like Gurubashi Arena. Its just a free-for-all area that's not wide open like an arena, meaning lots of hiding places and twisty areas to hide in.
    ahh cool never got to play Beta let my GF play it so she could decide what class/faction/race she wanted to be lol