US players keep us (eu) players updated plz!

Any info you can spare.
    pyrite ore: any epics?
    patterns.mats?
    BOE loot drops.
    JC book drops
    all that stuff .

/facepalm
    /facedesk

neither atm actualy, but just sold 10 stacks for 100g each, so was curious,usual 30g on ah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzzer View Post
    /facepalm
    /facedesk
    If you think that was silly wait a couple of days for forums to be flooded with people saying: "wtf I'm bugged, not getting any epic gems from my pyrite ore and blizzard won't refund them!"

On Topic: WTB Tyrael's charger video <3

Quote Originally Posted by bjarnespz View Post
    Any info you can spare.
    patterns.mats?
    BOE loot drops.
    JC book drops
    all that stuff .
    Have you missed any info that has come out of the ptr?

No, pyrite ore doesn't give epics
    You get the patterns from the same vendor we have gotten all of our rare patterns, using the same old tokens. The mats for the patterns are new epic gems that you get from a geode you can buy using a currency that you get from killing Dragon Soul bosses.
    No patterns drop, as stated before, we get all of our stuff from the same vendor using the same currency. Unlike other prefession, we don't have to get lucky with the drops.

I hope you've been saving you Illustrious Jewelcrafter Tokens.

What do JC tokens get you? Can you buy gems or burning tomes or the recipes themselves?

Edit: NVM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    If you think that was silly wait a couple of days for forums to be flooded with people saying: "wtf I'm bugged, not getting any epic gems from my pyrite ore and blizzard won't refund them!"

On Topic: WTB Tyrael's charger video <3
    Well even since PTR people have been saying its still PTR it'll prob come to live, i was going to ask myself just to check that it wasn't snuck into live by sneaky bliz! (hence why i saved some of my stockpile, and will continue to save some in case they twist their evil mushtash and make it prospect-able later on!)

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Have you missed any info that has come out of the ptr?

You get the patterns from the same vendor we have gotten all of our rare patterns, using the same old tokens. The mats for the patterns are new epic gems that you get from a geode you can buy using a currency that you get from killing Dragon Soul bosses.
    No patterns drop, as stated before, we get all of our stuff from the same vendor using the same currency. Unlike other prefession, we don't have to get lucky with the drops.

I hope you've been saving you Illustrious Jewelcrafter Tokens.
    Except that he asked for patterns in general, not JC specific.
    And apart from the JC ones there is no information on how to obtain the others.

The JC book is just a /random of all other patterns you dont currently have at a cheaper cost but more risk of useless cuts (Like the old scribe books pretty much).

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Except that he asked for patterns in general, not JC specific.
    And apart from the JC ones there is no information on how to obtain the others.

The JC book is just a /random of all other patterns you dont currently have at a cheaper cost but more risk of useless cuts (Like the old scribe books pretty much).
    Most of his post was referring to JC, so I took it as he was asking about JC stuff. Also, what is this JC book? I haven't heard of it before, nor saw it on the ptr.