Need a replacement for Serenity

My Serenity add-on has decided to become incompatable so I can no longer use it which was pretty frustrating. Now I've found that it is no longer being updated which is a massive shame =0(

So as it stands I need to find a suitable replacement for it. It doesn't have to be massivly complex but something with as close as the same functionality as Serenity would be fantastic.

Any suggestions? (I'd love a fix if anyone else has had the same problem though)

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...light=serenity

There is a post in there on how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewert View Post
    There is simple fix:
    In file Serenity\modules\energybar.lua replace line 15: if UnitHealth("target") / UnitHealthMax("target") <= 0.25 then
    with
    if UnitHealth("target") ~= nil and UnitHealthMax("target") > 0 and UnitHealth("target") / UnitHealthMax("target") <= 0.25 then

Enjoy great addon

Deleted
    As posted above, simple fix FOR NOW.

Hopefully someone will take over development for 5.0 and continue it into MoP because there's only so many band-aid fixes we can do before it breaks forever

If you cba with all the manual patching then i'd recommend StayFocused, but it's nowhere near as good and is BARE MINIMUM functionality.

Deleted
    u can fix it, but somebody already linked:P now I can just post to get a new title because I deserve it

I thought that would be a fix for the bar not showing up? I can't even get the add-on to load now as it says its incompatable. I've tried deleting the JShunter files but have had no luck =0(

Deleted
    Thats what i used to fix it on the PTR and as im Eu i cant see if it works for live version of 4.3
    I remember seeing a post that said that it will be getting some one to start update it more regular, cant fine the thread no tho.

Hmm well the compatibility issue appears to be something to do with it having replaced Serenity with some kind of Priest add-on? Incredibly random. Does anyone have a link to the most recent version?

Deleted
    Serenity is an ANCIENT addon (the original i mean)

Current version is up on curse and is now being Updated by toresh / flippy (i love you sir!)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/serenity