Thread: Graphic help

Graphic help

So I went to this website: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com...0-cde83291507c

And it said I could ToR pretty well.
    And I had tested these two beta weekends so far and I used high settings with low results. Lag from texture loading times and just slow texture loading times altogether.
    Sometimes they wouldn't even load when having a conversation.
    FPS was around average 10.....
    Tried to download new drivers for my graphics card. Went to Intel they told me to go to Dell, dell didn't really have anything, tired a website thought I had it, didn't work.
    So what can I do! Anything to help that FPS without giving up my settings!
    Help me forum! Your my only hope!

p.s.It is a laptop btw.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Looking at the minimum settings they have on that site, either they're extremely off, or BioWare/EA low-balled it hard. I know there were some settings you couldn't change, or that would not actually apply themselves even if you changed them, so maybe that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Looking at the minimum settings they have on that site, either they're extremely off, or BioWare/EA low-balled it hard. I know there were some settings you couldn't change, or that would not actually apply themselves even if you changed them, so maybe that's the problem.
    hmm On beta only like on thing couldn't be changed but a lot of setting were either low or high.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    You gotta remember it was beta, and a stress test at that. On release im sure itll be more optimised

My PC is more than enough performance wise but i had long texture loading times and some times of FPS drops aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    You gotta remember it was beta, and a stress test at that. On release im sure itll be more optimised

My PC is more than enough performance wise but i had long texture loading times and some times of FPS drops aswell.
    Good to hear that I wasn't the only one! thanks for the help guys =).

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you are using an intel based graphics chip that came with the laptop I wouldn't expect to play with any settings higher than medium. Medium if you're lucky mind you.

Can't say anything for certain without knowing your system specifications.