Thread: elvui help?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Can you direct me to this as I'm on wowinterface and looking at all addons by Elv22 and can't find it.
    If you go to the regular ElvUI addon page on Wowinterface there will be a tab that says other files. In there if you look at the dates of the files listed you can find one that is pre v3.0 and download from there. I have been using it since 4.3 launched without any problems whatsoever.

Does anybody know how to restore chat window? I've separated my trade and guild chat into two windows, and suddenly one dissapeared all of the sudden. Tried to reset chat windows and disabled windows fading but didn't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by molten View Post
    Does anybody know how to restore chat window? I've separated my trade and guild chat into two windows, and suddenly one dissapeared all of the sudden. Tried to reset chat windows and disabled windows fading but didn't work.
    I had this too... I think you go to Config, click "Chat", untick "AutoHide Panels", then click where the little arrow would be on the side of the chat box-
    Far left bottom corner or far right bottom corner by default.

My problem now is that I only want one chat box, but I can't get rid of the right one without also getting rid of my FPS/Gold/Time stats, etc. -sigh-

Yes, it's all very different and, depending on personal preferences, seems a bit more of a hassle to access things.

If middle clicking your minimap doesn't bring up the list of choices for the old micro menu, then shift>right click on the map to locate what you're looking for.

Unfortunately, you will have to do this every time you want to access anything that was included on the old micro menu.

Deleted
    Hello, I don't know if somebody ask about this before (I didn't find), but maybe you can help me. I start ussing ElvUI not long ago and when an upgrade come for this addon, my old configuration is reset and must start again configure all my UI (elvui). Can anybody tell me if it's possibil to keep the configuration from previous version of ElvUI to an upgrade version?

15+ Year Old Account
    old thread but yea.

Can anyone help me find out how i can get the "C" button (Configuration) back ? It's disapeared on my warriors Elv UI so its only showing Guild + Friends

Deleted
    Esc -> Key Bindings -> Interface Panel Functions -> Toggle Character Pane (1st option is defaulted to 'c')

Could be that you've accidentally unbound it, i'm doing it all the time with 'b' for bags >.<

If you didn't mean character pane, then it may just be a case of finding the menu you want. Alternatively, middle mouse on the map brings up a dropdown of all the different panes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    old thread but yea.

Can anyone help me find out how i can get the "C" button (Configuration) back ? It's disapeared on my warriors Elv UI so its only showing Guild + Friends
    /ec and run through the configuration again and see if it pops back into place. Alternately, change the profile to a different profile then change it back and see if it returns to it's rightful spot. I've had issues where chat windows and other things get messed up and running through the configuration again usually puts everything right.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.