Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Single 120mm liquid cooling radiators + kit?

Does such a thing exist? I have only ever seen 2x120mm or 3x120mm radiators like the Swiftech kits, however I was wondering if there are any that fit into a single 120mm slot and come with all the other stuff like a pump and tank.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I look at my case, I might be able to mount a 2x120mm radiator where the two front fans of my Fractal Define Mini are, however I would be concerned about heat just blowing into a closed case due to the door. I suppose if I need a heater in the winter I can overclock the hell outta my computer and open up the front door of the case :P
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2011-11-30 at 02:13 AM.

A case isn't "closed"... your case fans draws air in at the front, through the radiator, and the warm air is then expelled out the back or top. Doesn't matter if the door on the front is open or not, the vents are down the side of the front panel.

I don't know if a 240 would fit behind there. For a start, you'd lose both 3.5" cages. If you're just cooling the CPU, get yourself one of the Corsair Hydro coolers. Single 120 rad, enclosed loop, no maintenance.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

I have a 2500k at 4.8 @1.4V. I have great temps(prime95 blend is just low 70s) and I am just using a little ol' V8 on it. I also have a pair of GTX 570s in SLI that get way too hot for my taste(average 80-85 while playing BF3). I am considering a multiple loop, or a triple rad setup in a HAF 922. Doing this I would have a 120.2 on top, a 120.1 on the back, and a 120.1 on the bottom. I do not overclock my video cards, as I have the early 570s that have the sensitive VRMs I rather not pop the magic smoke out of(you guys know that funny smell when something goes horribly wrong). I am wondering if this is enough rad for those three components. I am aware I might need two pumps for 3 blocks and 3 rads, most likely in separate loops. If I were to make the single rads the thicker 60mm versions, would those two be enough for a pair of stock clocked 570s?

Quote Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
    I have a 2500k at 4.8 @1.4V. I have great temps(prime95 blend is just low 70s) and I am just using a little ol' V8 on it. I also have a pair of GTX 570s in SLI that get way too hot for my taste(average 80-85 while playing BF3
    Honestly have you just looked into your gpu fan controls? I have a 2600k with a 240 rad loop and 2x gtc 570's in SLI and playing bf3 completely maxed my cards don't get above 65C on air. Perhaps really extended use they near 70C. I just use EVGA precision and made a custom fan control setting that was far higher then that of the default settings.