Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was all set to play as a sith, dual weilding lightsabres and being a general badass. But being the nerd that i am i couldnt help try the BH and man did i love it, more so than the sith.

I got to agree it was tricky picking the right answers, the devil on my left shoulder kept telling me to click the "im going to shoot you in the face and take your credits" while the angel on the other shoulder was saying "dont kill him, just wing him" lol. I have to say the game designers did an awesome job with the storyline and our choices, i knew what would get me dark side points but i also wanted to build rep with my companions. I actually found myself picking choices because i knew it was what my companion wanted instead of going full on falling to the dark side

Really can't wait for the game to come out because i think it's cool having these kinda choices to build your character.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries !

In my honest opinion? If you want to truly enjoy this game, i think you need to answer as you legitametly would ... or at the least, your character would. As an example, I played a "noble warrior" sort of Sith Lord. He wasn't malicious, had no problem sparing civilians in the wrong place at the wrong time or using something besides murder to get what he wanted, but at the same time he very much believed in the concept of a "Warrior's Death", giving a disgraced warrior the chance to die with a weapon in his hands or giving a foe an honorable death.

I actually saw a review of the BH that really did sum up what I liked most about it myself. www.grumpyoldnerds.com had an article on one guy testing a Bounty Hunter. I was rather amused, and sadly I agree.
    "Every time I see that commercial for this movie I laugh."
    "Which one?"
    "The one with the vegetarian bedazzled vampires."