Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Mechagnome Veiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    535
    I think that some of the rolls and stuff are a little bugged or broken. If this happened to you, put a ticket in for it and hope for the best. Yesterday in one of the random dungeons, I rolled green for a Mail BoE (while on my priest, you can't roll need on mail obviously) and once it was looted to me, it was Soulbound.

    Hopefully my ticket will be answered today

    MoP Guides, Raiding and Pre-Raiding BiS Lists, Theorycrafting, Healing/DPS Help & More!

  2. #22
    If we're talking about the Petrified Fungal Heart necklace, you're wrong..
    I rolled as a shadow priest today and won that neck over a bunch of healers who then started complaining to me..

    It's most likely just a "new patch-bug"..

  3. #23
    Dreadlord Vynistra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheSnowglobe View Post
    Well considering today I did LFR and the cloth spirit robe dropped off the first boss and a shadowpriest won it, I would say yes spriests do get the role bonus.
    Yeah, I also won that robe yesterday as my SPriest with a 179 against a Mage and Warlock who both got the +100 added (the other rolls were something like 113 and 152), I just happened to get the highest of the 3, haha.

  4. #24
    still can't img210.imageshack.us/img210/6756/wowscrnshot120711002806.jpg

  5. #25
    did no one read the blue post on the rules of LFR loot? it said specifically within that post that some items were being restricted too much (that neck being specifically mentioned) and would be fixxed before or shortly after the patch went live

    Signature by Kenz

  6. #26
    My guess is that it's fixed now. I won that exact same neck on Monday against 4 healers and a boomkin. If you're still experiencing that issue, put in a ticket and give as much detail as you can. It may be a glitch with a specific trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

    Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

  7. #27
    Just as a further update/example that the roll system in LFR is a bit buggy, I saw a mage win a spirit neck last night with a roll of 187 ><

  8. #28
    I have to mentioned this from yesterday too. Did LFR after the guild raid and a DK won an agi trinket. =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

    Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just as a further update/example that the roll system in LFR is a bit buggy, I saw a mage win a spirit neck last night with a roll of 187 ><
    This happened in my very first LFR run last week on my Shadow Priest. A mage got the roll bonus and beat out around 10 other people that could actually use the spirit and had rolled. They were subsequently kicked because they wouldn't trade the item to the next highest roll, which was a boomkin if I remember correctly. Keep submitting tickets and they will eventually all get fixed with time.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    I have to mentioned this from yesterday too. Did LFR after the guild raid and a DK won an agi trinket. =\
    Thats because an agility trinket is a DPS trinket, and the DK was signed up as a DPS.
    Not ideal, but working as intended (But they are fixing it....soon)

    | Warrior Moderator | Protection Warrior Weakaura Group |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •