Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to shoot this down, absolutely hammered the AOE healing on most fights, especially Ultraxion with the red crystal! You will get used to the new HR real quick, it makes me feel like a druid sometimes though.

Deleted
    Just finishes Dragonsoul, I find the new HR waaaaay way way waaaaay infinite light years better than the old one. What do we have here? 8/8 fights that all require spammable stacked up healing? Oh wait, I got that now! Proceed to rape all meters. I don't know what you guys' gear is like but in good Firelands gear I was able to spam it quite comfortably and not OOM. Also it gives so much holy power I am now swimming in it.

Pallies literally just became AWESOME AoE healers for stacked up fights, which is EVERY FIGHT IN DRAGONSOUL.

Get the blue crystal buff on Ultraxion and proceed to pull 100k HPs. I was like 3 druids on steroids.

holy palllies are now beast aoe heals
    maybe you just dont know how to use it?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3357&e=3648
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...?s=2386&e=2648

Two logs, one 10 man, other 25 man. The only thing wrong with 4.3 holy radiance is you.

Unless it changed between final PTR to live, HR is godamn amazing?????

Edit; lol, the logs above show its still good. Awesum

Probably more beastly on ultraxion.
    Last edited by Nekovivie; 2011-11-30 at 09:35 AM.

I didn't play the PTR, and it took a while to get used to. But, it costs the same as divine light, and always grants holy power. HR HR HR LoD is ridiculous on the 4 LFR fights I did today, and apparently it will continue to be that way for the last 4. The only thing I don't like is how much I feel I need to use it. Blizz could have shuffled the DS raid bosses a bit, instead of requiring a lot of AoE healing for every encounter.
    But seriously, this has to be getting nerfed soon, it's mad.

Quote Originally Posted by lilshadow View Post
    holy palllies are now beast aoe heals
    maybe you just dont know how to use it?

That is what i think my issue is now. Because I did shitty tonight ( still got 4 down tho)

Edit: we use 2 Hpallies, and like the majority of his heals were HR while mine were on the tank. I suppose i need to focus on Aoe healing more now eh?
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-11-30 at 09:40 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Namoiram View Post
    Holy Radiance was fine the way it was and now it's just.... unusable... Light of Dawn isn't THAT great and Holy radiance... same thing but it's even worse now... Are they just making Holy Paladins... just... Not AoE heal anymore?
    Wow... I came in here expecting to hear a complaint about how insanely overtuned Hpally AOE healing is based on Dragon Soul tonight, and I found this. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Earsofpower View Post
    I think your skill is the major contributing factor to you being bad at AoE Healing, not the spell design or balance.
    I would have worded this differently, but essentially it is true. The old HR was quite an easy to use spell. Now you have to actually choose 1) your target and 2) the timing wisely for HR to be effective. I recommend using the clustering feature in VuhDo. Yes, it is cheating but I don't care.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    MoP healing changes(guinea pigs) , ehehe gz on ur new toy
    Last edited by mmocbeb563a6f8; 2011-11-30 at 09:54 AM.

its so fucking good its beyond retarded, fucking op paladins
    N

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say we will be nerfed within the week, all the healers in guild were commenting how OP HR is now, so enjoy it while it lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Protatohead View Post
    I would say we will be nerfed within the week, all the healers in guild were commenting how OP HR is now, so enjoy it while it lasts!
    I dont know bro, it was the way it currently is on PTR for a long time, and didn't get any changes.

Now its on live it would be a bad time to start tweaking it.

HR -> HR -> HS -> LoD -> ??????? -> Make druids cry.

Great for 5-mans, you have to anticipate AoE heals more since you cant be as reactive with an instant CD, the fact that it generates holy power and can benefit from Infusion of Light means you can squeeze off more Light of Dawns when it counts, and it can crit.(single roll for everyone i think?) Also haven't checked to see if it transfers through Beacon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffpower View Post
    HR -> HR -> HS -> LoD -> ??????? -> Make druids cry.
    You mean HR > HR > HR > LoD ; )

I literally went for minutes at a time without using HS, didn't need it and was fine on mana. Laughed my ass off the whole time thinking "holy shit, I'm like 2 druids".

Enjoy it while it lasts, considering how much better our mana will get with heroic loot and how powerful the 4pc set bonus is, we will definitely be nerfed soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    Dis a Troll Thread eh?
    Would you kindly take that out of context quote from me out of your signature please. Two female holy paladins in a guild that has 9 females and the rest of them dps-tank and the other Holy paladin being male has no baring on anything being Typical.

Haven't had a chance to log in but the mana cost was a bit rough on the PTR too, have they not fixed it even a little bit? I mean in a gathered up situational raid it's not bad a skill but it certainly isn't something pre-patch raid geared or dungeon level geared people are going to be able to use frequently... You are judging right? Using all cooldowns sufficiently? I dunno I'll have to try it out myself.

I guess you just have to adjust to timing the heal to make the maximum use of it.

Edit: reading page 2, it seems like it's fine, just adjust.
    Last edited by Aqua; 2011-11-30 at 10:12 AM.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    it sucks this spell is now relegated to "holy only" another great utility spell for holy/prot removed and prot/ret self healing also recieved a nerf 2

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    You mean HR > HR > HR > LoD ; )

I literally went for minutes at a time without using HS, didn't need it and was fine on mana. Laughed my ass off the whole time thinking "holy shit, I'm like 2 druids".

Enjoy it while it lasts, considering how much better our mana will get with heroic loot and how powerful the 4pc set bonus is, we will definitely be nerfed soon.
    Good luck with that on heroic progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffpower View Post
    HR -> HR -> HS -> LoD
    You are overwriting the HOT of your first HR with your second HR.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."