Firebolt Imp Cap Gone?

If I remember correctly the Imp firebolt was capped at 1.5 seconds, as of now its not and you can push it down to 1 second with haste, how does this effect stat weights and was this calculated before?
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Don't think it was capped in the spell itself, but i believe the cast has(or had) a CD of 1.5 sec, I have no idea if that has changed but i remember seeing my Imp with cast times shorter than 1.5 sec before the patch.

Hmm, I may be mistaken then.

yeah, i believe the reason is that haste simply doesn't reduce our imps GCD like it does for ours, now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    yeah, i believe the reason is that haste simply doesn't reduce our imps GCD like it does for ours, now that I think about it.
    Well I'm noticing my Imp having almost 1 seconds launches with no 1.5 second cap, there was no non casting or anything.

I can't get on for a bit...would you mind getting some logs of whatever so I can check this out for myself? you can just pm them to me if you don't want to post them. I just want to look at the timestamps of when the imp begins casting