Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Rugrats after Kimi joined sucked.
    Pokemon was meh after they went to Johto.
    Simpsons went downhill around the movie.
    Bleach during the Bount arc.
    Yu-gi-oh after Pegasus. But looking back, the first part wasn't really that good either.
    Very first season of Seinfeld wasn't as good as the rest of the seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Yu-gi-oh after Pegasus. But looking back, the first part wasn't really that good either.
    The last season was horrible. It stopped being even remotely about the card game and about some other crap. I'm all for the history stuff, but they just completely went away from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The last season was horrible. It stopped being even remotely about the card game and about some other crap. I'm all for the history stuff, but they just completely went away from the game.
    The history was neat, but meh. Then they had those following series like GX and one or two other things.

Which reminds Skelington: Ed Edd n Eddy season 1. Looking back on it, and looking at every season afterwards, the first one just sucked. It's greatness increased substantially in season two, and just kept getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I used to love Yugioh as a child, but looking back now the show is extremely boring . The first season was pretty good, but season 2 kinda sucked with all the Egyptian crap ''I'll destroy the world with card games!!''. Season 3 sucked even more, season 4 was meh and season 5 was even more Egyptian crap. Don't get me started on GX and 5D's, they're complete shit